24: Romeo

'Rafe'

She whispered in his ear. His head was resting on her breasts while his hands kept moving all around her body.

'Yes, sunshine'

He quietly answered.

'Oh, I was just checking if you were asleep or not'

'Really? You think I would just fall asleep after I fucked you so hard?'

He chuckled, grabbing her thigh and putting it on top of him.

'I mean, Isn't it obvious you'd be tired?'

She held back a laugh, as she started to play with his hair a little more.

'Stop talking about me. Are you tired, girlfriend?'

'I'm more... sore, yeah, that's the right word'

'Where does it hurt?'

He immediately sat up, looking at her body.

'My hips'

His eyes moved to her hips, and widened seeing the bruises.

'Did I do that?'

He whispered, looking at her worried.

'No, the guy I fucked yesterday did'

His face dropped, but not only that, his heart did too. When she looked at him, her smile dropped.

'Hey, hey, hey, I was just joking.'

Belle also sat up, grabbing his face. He grabbed his boxers and put them on, leaving Belle confused, grabbing his shoulder.

'Rafe'

Belle whispered worried, thinking he was about to leave.

'Lay down, love'

As soon as he put them on, he got on the bed again. Belle let out a relieved sigh.

'What?'

'You heard me'

He whispered against her lips, kissing her afterwards. She leaned down, and as soon as she did, his finger tips traveled to her hips.

'Does that hurt?'

She shook her head, surprised by how he suddenly was so caring.

He slowly put his hands on the bruises and started massaging, sitting on her lap.

'That feels good'

Belle whispered, her eyes closed. 

'Yeah? That's good'

He kept on massaging her, slowly kissing her stomach, going up to her breasts, sucking on each one of them for a minute, earning small moans from Belle. She kept on whimpering his name, as he kept going, and it made him keep going.

'Stop me'

He whispered in her ear, moving his one hand away from her hip, to her hair. His lips reached her mouth, finally.

'I can't'

She whispered back, wrapping her legs around him, her hands on his neck and playing with his hair.

'I'm supposed to be taking caring of you'

He grunted in her ear, brushing her hair behind it, kissing her ear.

'You are'

It was the next morning, the two of them sleeping together, with Belle on top of him, tugged together. Belle woke up first, and when she opened her eyes, she immediately started going red and smiling. She was laying on top off him, with his hands wrapped around her. She traced her hand off his jawline and kissed it. She looked at him and then she thought. What is this feeling?