6: Rafe mother fucking Cameron

When she went inside the house she finally saw Barry

'Oh you're home, where were you?'

'Yeah, you know. Just dealing with stuff.'

'Not gonna ask what kind of stuff.'

Barry laughed knowing she shouldn't.

'So, what were you up to.'

'Oh, just surfing. And weirdly enough I'm going to a party later. With Rafe.'

Wait, with who?'

'Yeah, I know.'

'There's no way that guy is taking you out.'

Barry said getting mad knowing he was no good for Belle.

'Ew, he's not taking me out. It's just to make a girl jealous and he owes me.'

'Well, it better be. But I don't believe that crap.'

'Well, all I know is that he's not into me and I'm not either. He pisses me off.'

'He better not touch you, I'll kill him.'

'Good'

Belle started laughing wondering if her brother would actually kill him.

After some time passed she got ready to go to the party. 

A little bit later she heard a car outside. When she looked outside she immediately recognized the car and she went outside just in an oversized hoodie cause she needed to change anyways.

'Well hello there.'

Rafe said getting out of the car with a bag.

'Yeah, hello. Guessing that's what I'll be wearing.'

'It sure is.'

Rafe said with a smirk on his face not wanting to wait any longer until she had it on. He handed her the bag with the dress in it.

'Thanks, I guess. '

She was kinda excited to get a pretty dress but now wasn't to excited about the party. She didn't like that Rafe wanted her just to make a girl jealous and also thought it was unfair towards the girl.

'Well, go on. Put it on.'

'Wait here. I'll be back in a second.'

'Hurry up!'

He couldn't wait any longer to see her in the dress and forgot about the fact he was taking her "to make a girl jealous". 

She got in the house again and decided to finally take a look at the dress.

'Omg, there's no way I'll look good in this. Shit.'

She decided to just put the dress on cause she convinced herself she couldn't care less; even if she did. She wanted to look good. Maybe a little bit for Rafe but she just ignored the fact that she actually really cared what Rafe would think.

When she finally put it on and looked in the mirror she could really see how pretty the dress was and wasn't to mad how it looked on her but still didn't feel really comfortable.