13: Thought the exact same thing

Sarah had entered the room making Rafe turn around quickly making Sarah confused

'You can leave now.'

Sarah said making room through the doorway for him to leave

'Yeah.'

Rafe said not really caring that she might have seen him look at Belle.

-

The next morning

Sarah had woken up first and quickly after Belle had to.

'Good morning sunshine.'

Sarah said looking forward to seeing Topper again.

'Morning.'

Belle didn't really feel like standing up, like every other morning.

'Can I take a shower?'

Belle asked kinda feeling embarassed but she did need a shower after that party and needed to go to work to today.

'Sure, It's in the next door.'

Belle got up and awkwardly went outside.

She had taken the shower and it was one of the best showers she's had. Not to mention, it was a shower in a mansion so kinda obvious.

She forgot some of her clothes so she decided she would just make a run for it with a towel around her and get in Sarahs room quickly.

When she opened the door of course the door infront of her also opened. Right at the same time and of course it was none other than Rafe Cameron.

They were just standing there really. Totally not awkward, especially with her being in a single towel.

'Hey'

Belle spoke up immediately regretting it no knowing why she would start a conversation while she was standing there like that.

Rafe didn't say anything and acted like he didn't care that she was standing there in just a towel, but inside, he loved it.

She was still standing infront of the bathroom door. Rafe grabbed her waist with his right hand, pushing her aside making there two bodys touch so he could get in the bathroom. He didn't really need to go but just wanted an excuse to touch her. And Belle could feel butterflies in her stomach that she had never felt so much before.

Rafe noticed that she was blushing and just smiled at the sight.

Belle could feel it herself and pushed her hair behind her ear and leaving without saying anything.

'Wrong way love'

Rafe said immediately regretting adding the 'love', but he decided to act like he didn't say it.

Belle froze and was more shocked that he said 'love', she knew it wasn't that serious, but still. She didn't expect it.

She turned around with a disgusted face even if she was feeling butterflies.

She passed by Rafe, and his body immediately lighted up by her sight.

She didn't wanna say nothing so she decided to say what was on her mind since she had noticed.

'Not wearing 5 tons of gel, huh?'

She said turning around her head while smiling. She had noticed that it was different and liked it a lot more than she's like to admit.

'Not wearing any clothes, huh?'

Rafe clapped back while looking at her revealing body while also smiling making her roll her eyes and quickly leave.

-

Some time passed and Sarah, Topper and Kelce were in the living room.

Belle got in the kitchen and tried grabbing a glass while standing on the tip of her toes but she could feel a warm body being pressed to her grabbing the glass and when she turned around she saw Rafe. Duhhhh:))

She could feel that feeling again and couldn't handle how good he looked while looking down at her with his light blue eyes.

He didn't move and kept the glass in his hands and just kept looking in her eyes admiring her.

'Somethings different.'

Belle said looking at him with a confused face

'Aw, did our baby boy get upset about the comment I made.'

Belle said while brushing her hand in his hair referring to the comment she had made earlier when she realized that he didn't have any gel in his hair. She liked it way better like this, he looked less like a spoiled douche bag.

'Aw, looks like our baby girl got upset about the comment I made to.'

Rafe said clapping back referring to the comment he had made about her not wearing any clothes.

She just looked at him

'Perv'

Belle said looking at him disgusted after realizing what he was referring to.

'Well, you are the one wearing my clothes.'

Rafe said not being able to keep it in for any longer.

'What?'

Belle had no idea what he was talking about and he noticed and said

'Are you gonna return my shirt or not?'

And Belle froze after she realized the shirt she was wearing was his not knowing what to say being to embarrassed and disgusted with the fact that she was wearing his shirt the entire night.

'You can keep it, I don't mind. You looked great'

Rafe said while smiling getting close to her again making her roll her eyes and quickly leave.

'Belle hey!'

Wheezie said, she was always happy when she saw Belle. She liked her a lot for some kind of reason. She isn't the only Cameron that likes her tho.

'Wheezie!'

'I didn't know you slept over'

'Yeah, it wasn't planned or anything'

'You know what you don't know.'

Wheezie said leaning on the kitchen counter thinking she had the best idea ever, with Rafe looking at the two from a distance wondering what the hell his sister was about to say now.

'No, I don't'

'Rafe still doesn't have a date for Midsummers'

'Well, I think it's gonna stay like that, but good luck to him'

Wheezie was annoyed she didn't get the point so decided to give another hint with Rafe just looking her in the eyes and basically telling her to shut up but she wasn't going to give up this easily.

'You know, maybe you could help him with that'

'Nah, I don't know any girls'

Wheezie just rolled her eyes annoyed that she still didn't get it and wanting to give up but she wasn't about to.

'but you're a girl'

'No shit, Sherlock.'

Know Wheezie couldn't handle it anymore and was to annoyed to continue and just rolled her eyes and left. She decided she'd just give up. Not like Rafe deserved her. That's what she thought. But Rafe thought the exact same thing.