15: meant to discover together.

'Belle, wanna hang out later!'

Kelce yelled from a distance almost forgetting to invite her to his party ish.

'No thanks, I'll pass.'

'Come on!'

'Kinda bored of kook parties!'

'It's not a party!'

Belle didn't answer but just looked at the three boys

'Think about it, 8 o'clock. At mine!'

Kelce than got in the car, Topper waved at the girl and Rafe just kept looking at her and giving her one last smile before also getting in the car and leaving.

-

Belle was done with her work and was ready to leave and it was getting a little dark already and planned to just ride home with the bike she had gotten, the cheapest one she could find.

But ofcourse some guy needed to interrupt her.

'Hey there'

The what older guy said while walking up to her.

'Sorry'

Belle said not wanting to start anything and just quickly leave.

'Come on'

The guy sat grabbing Belle by her waist tightly, to tight.

'Get off of me'

Belle said attempting to push his hands away from her.

'Ow, that's not gonna happen'

The guy said while grabbing her really tightly by her neck that would for sure be seen afterwords while the other hand was still tightly grabbing her around her torso so she couldn't move anymore and he grabbed her bag and threw it away.

'Get away!'

Belle screamed and he then put his hand on her mouth and moved his other hand on her breast, grabbing her boob and Belle then pushed him away and he got mad.

He pulled out a gun and placed it on Belles chin

Belle broke in tears and froze not knowing what to do next and what would happen next.

'Yeah, you're gonna be a good girl now.'

Belle decided that she was not going to give up and she didn't wanna think about what would happen.

That's when Belle grabbed the gun out of his hands, just at the right moment.

The guy was shocked and put his hands in the air.

'That's right.'

Belle said trying to act tough wiping her tears away but there were already new tears forming.

She didn't know what to do next and then she remembered what Kelce had said. It wasn't 8 yet, but she figured he would be home and he lived the closest to the Country Club.

She started to make a run for it after grabbing her bag not knowing what just happened, putting the gun in her bag not even thinking about it.

She kept running and running with tears falling down her face until she was there.

She rang the bell probably a hundred times and then finally the door opened, a tall figure looking down at a crying girl tring to catch op on her breath with marks on her neck.

Of course it had to be him, was the thing that went to Belles mind. Of cource it had to be Rafe.

He got tears in his eyes and froze when he noticed the hand prints on her neck and had a thought about what had happened.