25: You check yours

Rafe out his hand through his pocket and then felt something inside of one of his pockets, and when he took it out it was a little note.

I think it's time that you get my number
288282928 (lets act like that's the number)

- Belle <3

He immediately smiled when he read it and started shaking his head while taking his phone. He put her in his phone saying my love
He was already missing her and then realized he could just go, so he texted Kelce and Topper.

The boys

Yo bro

What's up

Yoooo

Wanna go to the club

I'm down

Alright

They met up a half hour later, and went inside and walked towards their regular table. Rafe was Looking around to see if Belle was anywhere to be found. But he couldn't see her anywhere.

When they finally sat at there table, they were waiting a really long time when no one was coming. And Rafe wasn't listening to there conversation at all but was just looking for Belle. And then he saw her, behind the bar, where a guy seemed to talk to her. Even though she didn't look at the guy once, Rafe saw him looking, and he wasn't having it. 

He trusted her with his whole life, but didn't trust no guy. Knowing even though she wasn't a kook, every guy that laid his eyes on her, wanted to have her. She was a little intimidating, but he liked that about her.
She was pouring a drink, and the guy went behind her and poured it with her, and Rafe clenched his jaw, but Belle didn't seem to like that the guy did that, because she immediately stepped away from him and seemed pissed.

He couldn't Take it any longer and decided to be pissed at the guy aswell, more then Belle was.

Rafe stepped over to the bar, and Kelce and Topper got confused, and looked at what the hell he was doing.

'Love, here you are'
Rafe Said Looking at Belle from behind the bar, and Belle knew that he saw what happened by his face.

The guy immediately took a step back from Belle and she looked at him with a disgusted face.

'Hi baby'
Belle said purposely so the guy would know she was taken. Completely. She was even more mad that he touched her, while she didn't even look a little interested in him, and hoped Rafe saw that.

She gave him a small kiss, but before she could completely back out, Rafe grabbed her, deepening the kiss so hard, her head went back. She thanked him against his lips, before he smirkingly turned around. When he was completely turned around from her, his smirk turned into the cutest smile.

Rafe walked over to Kelce and Topper with his hands in his pocket and a wide smile on his face.

While Kelce and Topper were sitting there with an open mouth.

And then they shook their head in sink, while laughing.

'PAY UP!'
They yelled so loud that the whole club could hear it. Some boys at an other table started cussing and came over and payed both of them each a hundred bucks. Six guys payed them each hundred bucks and they were smiling and laughing the whole time while Rafe was confused as hell.

'What the fuck is this'
Rafe Said confused

'We knew you'd finally get together, so we made a bet, and look, were both 600 bucks richer'
Topper said and Kelce fist bumped him and Rafe was even more confused.

Rafe sat down and then he saw Belle place the food on the table next to them and his face lit up when he saw her.

'Hello gentlemen'
Belle said smiling at Rafe and when the two guys saw how Rafe looked back at her, they started laughing uncontrollably saying

'She got you hooked'

'Smiling like a 5 year old'

Rafe shook his head and then Belles eyes went towards the money in each of their hands and she furrowed her eyebrows and Rafe Said

'You don't wanna know'
She was standing right in the middle of their table, and Rafe wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him. And Belle smiled while he did, loving how his touch felt, and he started kissing her arm up and down, and they started whispering things to each other and Kelce and Topper looked disgusted.

'Uhm, so I would like the small fries with the rest of that recipe'
Kelce said interrupting them and Rafe rolled his eyes while arching his head back

Belle held in her laugh and started to listen, because she still didn't write any of it down. She just remembered. They all said their meals and Belle was about to walk off, but Rafe saw guys at an other table eyeing her up and down and he wasn't having it. Again.

He stood up, grabbed her hips, turning her around and then he kissed her, his hands on her ass. Her arm was around his neck and the other was playing with his hair. Kelce and Topper started to cheer, and Belle leaned out of the kiss, not wanting to but she didn't wanna get in trouble either. She smiled at him rolling her eyes lightly and Rafe winked at her making her blush.

She came back with the food, and Rafe started to smile again when he saw her.

'Hi again'

Belle said to them, while she was all red, and her ponytail was really loose, and for some reason Rafe loved it, his eyes widened and his mouth fell open. And he was admiring what was his. But he was hers too. Completely.

'Do you guys want any dessert?'

'No, I'm good'

'Nah, thanks'

'No, and besides. I'll get my dessert later'
Rafe whispered forgetting Kelce and topper were there.

'Okay then, enjoy'
Belle said trying not to look at Rafe while brushing her hair behind her ear, because what he said, was hot, she had to admit.

She came back with the bill and they all just paid for what they ate, and Kelce and Topper both left a bill of 20 bucks, and it was almost as much as they ate, and Belle smiled at them, and Kelce winked at her, and Topper laughed at it, and Rafe was too distracted by Belle.
Both Kelce and Topper stood up, leaving. And then Rafe stood up aswell

'You didn't have to kiss me like that, you know?'

'Too bad, cause I wanna do it again'
And he did, and while doing so, he put a bill of 100 bucks in her back pocket, knowing she wasn't gonna take it.

'I checked my pocket, you check yours'
Rafe Whispered into her ear, and then giving a quick kiss, just underneath it, making Belle feel butterflies again.