23: Most beautiful one

While leaning in he then said

'Now that you know whatever you're doing is working, you can stop, sweet thing'

Oh my god, please, call me that again

'I don't know what you're talking about'

Belle said trying not to look at him.

'I can play the same game Belle, but I'm more interested in you'

He said leaning in more, brushing her hair behind her ear so she'd look at him, and when she did, he locked eye contact and then kept looking at her lips.

'Stop that'

'Stop what?'

Rafe whispered, knowing she got nervous whenever he whispered in that deep, raspy voice.

'You know what I'm talking about'

'I'll stop, if you stop too'

'Stop what? Why do you care?'

'Cause I don't wanna see you with an other guy, love'

'Then don't look'

'That's hard when you're the only one I wanna look at'

Rafe said only looking at her and she could just feel herself be on fire, but she convinced herself they were just words, why couldn't he just apologize.

'Fuck off, and go and look at that blonde chick'

Belle said pushing the bottle into his chest. Rafe felt broken, he was losing her and again, he didn't apologize, he would but for some reason he just always got distracted by her.

She went ahead and sat on the couch and the guy she danced with came over.

'Hi again'

'Hi'

Belle was done with making him jealous, because he already was more jealous then she could ever be and she didn't wanna continue it herself.

'Wanna take things upstairs?'

'Uhm, I'm kinda tired.'

'I can do the work'

The guy said angry and confused at the same time

'Maybe an other time'

'Well, I dont wanna do it an other time, just come with me, doesn't matter your tired or not, you don't need to do anything.'

'Well, then, ''never'' sounds even better.'

'You don't know what you're saying. You're drunk, come on'

The guy grabbed Belles hand tightly and was about to drag her upstairs.

'Woah, woah. Where are we going man?'

There he was, Rafe again, he grabbed the guys shoulders, he looked at the whole thing, and now he was gonna do what he wanted to do, since the moment he saw the guy.

'Nowhere, just having fun'

'Yeah? Well, I wanna have fun to'

He let go of his shoulders and Rafe knocked him down with one punch.

'You ever fucking touch her again, I'm gonna cut your hands off'

Belle wasn't even surprised, and was holding back tears, it was the same thing everytime, she got hit on and he knocked them out.

'We're leaving'

Rafe took Belles hand and just left the whole scene. They got out of the house and Belle couldn't say anything to him, she felt embarrassed. She just walked being way to mad at herself holding in tears, that she didn't even know why the hell she had them, and he knew it pissed her off that the guy wanted her in bed, and he again was the one to save her.