32: Know, love, know

'Round 3?'

He had a surprised look on his face, but soon realized she was being serious by how she kept moving on him and started sucking on his chest.

'Round 3'

He smirked.

And she smirked back. She began sucking on his neck again, placing hickeys wherever weren't yet. They both moved their hands down, his to her ass, hers to his dick. The tension started to build up by the second, they both couldn't wait for him to be inside of her. She lifted her hips up, lining his dick to her entrance. Along with their heavy breaths and whimpers coming from Rafe.

Until...

'Hey, you two!'

A lady called out, knocking on the window. And as soon she realized they were naked, she rolled her eyes.

Belle sprung up in surprise, but Rafe immediately moved himself infront of Belle, covering her revealed body.

'Alright, lovebirds. Finish it up, before I call the police. You can't be fucking next to a highway!'

'Sorry'

Rafe said, through the window, and Belles' head appeared from behind him, also apologizing to the lady.

When she finally left, they bursted out laughing before looking at each other for a few seconds in disbelief. 

'We should be getting home'

Rafe said, inbetween laughing. 

'Why? Are you scared of the cops, Rafe?'

Belle said, with a sudden mood change, looking at him with those eyes, that she knew turned him on.

'Why?'

He asked, completely clueless.

'Cause I want to do something very, very bad to you'

She said, straddling his lap again, moving her hands slowly down his abs, to his waistband.

'Goddamn Belle'

He said, following her hands, going lower and lower. But distracted by her pussy, lined up to his dick, that roze up to his abs by now.

'What's that very bad thing you want to do to me, baby?'

He asked, building up the tension, trying to hold eye contact but way to distracted by her soaking pussy that he craved so much.

'Do you want me to tell you?'

And she paused, kissing him, pushing him over the edge any second, he leaned his head back, the pleasure she was giving him without doing anything was too much for him.

'Or should I show you?'

She asked, biting his lip, earning a deep noise from the back of his throat.

'How about you lower your pretty hips for me, love'

It wasn't even a question, it was a demand. And it caught Belle off guard, turning her on even more, she loved his craving for her, and his lust.

He was trying to hide his smirk, noticing her surprised look, instead he looked at her as if he was unpatiently waiting for her to follow his command. 

'Please'

He said, not being able to live without her unbearing touch, craving her kisses, missing her sounds, longing to feel himself inside of her.

She couldn't bare but give in, so without saying another word, she sunk down. Her mouth flew open, and so did his. A loud moan came from the back of their throats, and soon another one as she slowly started to move her hips around, trying to get used to his big size once again.