21: Sweetheart

'Belle, wake up'

Barry finally got home and confused why his sister was sleeping outside in the cold, cause it was already dark out.

She woke up, still remembering everything clearly and that's also when she noticed the jacket on her, she immediately knew it was Rafe and started smiling to herself without even realising. She quickly got it off her because she felt like she shouldn't be smiling about something that he did.

'What the fuck are you doing outside?'

'I just fell asleep, I guess'

'Well, go inside'

They got inside, Belle also took Rafes jacket planning on burning it or whatever and as usual Barry was stressing out because of some stuff

'What's wrong'

'Nothings wrong, There's just some stuff missing'

Belle immediately thought about Rafe taking some of the coke but knew he left money.

'Uh, there is money on the table'

'What?'

'Here'

Belle handed him the money, trying to calm him down.

'Shit, you know who came?'

'Uhm, no'

She did know.

'Rafes supposed to be coming, thought I'd let you know'

Belle started to panick not liking the thought of seeing him.

'Why?'

'Best you don't know'

Belle rolled her eyes and before she could say anything else the door opened and there he was. She looked at him not blinking once and she couldn't keep her eyes off of him seeing that he wanted to tell her something, also not being able to look anywhere else but her.

His eyes went down to his jacket that was still in her hands and while all of there tension was going on Barry was just standing looking at the two.

'Hey, country club! Eyes off of my sister'

Rafe quickly looked away from her feeling embarrassed rubbing the back of his head again.

'Anyways, I know how much money I'm supposed to get so you better not play around with that shit okay?'

'Yeah, yeah'

Rafe said quitely being embarrassed that he was doing this, mostly that he was doing it infront of Belle.

'Did you come by earlier?'

Rafe went silent realizing that Belle didn't tell him about anything.

'No, I didn't'

Rafe answered quickly looking at Belle

'I'll be back with the money'

Rafe was ready to leave but Barry wouldn't let him get away that easily.

'Wait, wait. You think I trust you or sum shit?'

Rafe just looked at Barry confused, wanting to leave, so he could get away from Belle, he didn't want to, but felt like that was the best thing to do, in general and for Belle.

'Belle, you wanna go to keep an eye on him?'

Belle turned to look at Barry with an annoyed and stressed out face at the same time, but for some reason she felt like she didn't want to say no, so that Rafe would think she's to scared to go for some reason. And that feeling won her over.