48 ; KIBA

We were all sitting down now on the carpet, and we had to decide the order of who would be going first. Chan decided that whoever rolled the highest number on the dice would go first. Han picked up the dice and rolled it with his hands in the air for a good ten seconds to place it on a six. We laughed at his attempt of cheating, and he had to throw it again.

He got a 2 and I clapped while laughing. He handed it over to I.N who was sitting beside Changbin, and he threw it because Changbin hyung didn't trust himself. Han cheered loud when I.N only got 1. So, they were definitely last if someone else doesn't get a 1. I was handed the dice next for our team.

"Come on our youngest." Chan cheered and I smiled before throwing the dice up with a twist. 

It landed on one. I looked at the camera with the straightest face. I mean, what are the chances? I could hear Lee Know laugh and more cheers from Han. I then handed the dice over to Seungmin who was going to roll it for his team - I realised all the Maknaes of each team were rolling. He threw it and then hit it like a volleyball, before it landed on 6. 

"OOOOOHHH!" Han shouted out, I guess he didn't expect the volleyball technique to work.

"Why doesn't Seungmin decided the order for us?" Chan asked and we all nodded in agreement. I looked at Seungmin who locked eyes with me, I wanted to go first, and I think he could read my mind because he nodded.

"LeeBang + Maknae. Then Hyunjin and Han, then me and Felix and then WAH." He said and I clapped happily. I was happy to go first with my hyungs.

Chan collected the dice for our team and apparently we wanted number 3. Chan tried to give me the dice, but I pushed it back to him because I had super bad luck with dice - did he even remember I just scored a number one?

Chan threw it up, and then Lee Know punched it and reached Hyunjin who then punched it. Lee Know complained but I tried to shut him up when it landed perfectly on a number 3.

"Do it over then!" Hyunjin sassed back, and Lee Know tried to get out of it. Then Changbin stood up and gave us the dice to redo it because Minho complained. I laughed but secretly I was annoyed. Why do I get competitive over stupid things?

Chan threw it up again, and Lee Know punched it and it landed on a 6. I stayed seated on the carpet while the other two got up and moved our flag 6 places. Our first mission was the TMI Quiz. This sounded interesting - I finally stood up, and a slap hit my ass. Of course, it was Felix.

"Only special people get to touch my butt." I said, and he hit it again. I smiled as I walked forward to do the mission with my team.

"What is the name of Seungmin's favourite Paris Bakery castella?" The question asked and I thought for a second. I was sure he had mentioned it when we were out for food one time.

"We had it yesterday!" Chan said as he was thinking. It popped into my head, and I turned to look at Seungmin intensely as I lost the word. I was sure if I stared at him, the word would come back.

"Why's he staring at him like that?" Han pointed out and laughed, and Seungmin winked at me.

"Okay, hana, deul, set..." Chan began, and I knew they would have the wrong answer.

"WAIT!" I shouted and I rushed up and joined them, I knew the answer. It had just arrived at my brain, "It's Green Tea Bon Delicieux."

"What?" Chan whispered, I mean, I kind of messed up the pronunciation of it because it's a hard word to say but I think I'm right.

"Right!" Seungmin stated and I jumped up and down excitedly, and then dived on top of him. He laughed, and I cheered as I stood up again.

The next team was Han and Hyunjin, and they messed around with the dice before Hyunjin kicked it and it landed on 5. They moved their colour flag, and they landed on the corner part of the game where there was a chance or community thing like monopoly. They picked up a card.

"Chance to reject. One time use only. May be used during heart fluttering and balance quizzes. Chance to reject? What is this?" Han questioned after he read out what it said on the card.

"I think it's for when someone chooses me to do something, and I can reject to do so." Hyunjin guessed, "It's probably just a useless card."

The next team to go was Seungmin and Felix. They did the volleyball method again on the dice and they scored a 5. Han cheered loudly and Felix had to act like he wasn't bothered by getting the square in the corner of the board. They picked up a chance card.

Next up was I.N and Changbin hyung.

"Changbin hyung!" I shouted out, and he turned to me as I.N stood up to throw the dice, "I'm your biggest fan!"

He sent me a finger heart as he too stood up. I smiled and turned to watch I.N throw the dice; he threw it quickly and it landed on 6 which meant they go the same mission as us. The TMI Quiz.

"I know everything about SKZ!" I.N boasted, and I was going to laugh hard if they got the answer wrong to the question.

"Seungminnie." I.N mumbled the first word, "What was the name of the character on Seungmin's diary from last year?" 

"I remember the character, but I don't remember its name." I.N stated but Changbin looked absolutely clueless, "It was yellow."

"Spiky hair!" Lee Know shouted, and I turned to him.

"Why we helping them?" I laughed out and put my head on Minho's shoulder lightly.

"Banana!" Chan shouted out to distract them and I laughed before joining in.

"Minions!" I shouted out, "Lemons!"

Chan laughed loudly as I shouted out more things that were yellow. I.N and Changbin were clueless, so we started counting down from ten and they guess the most basic, generic white boy name ever.

"Ryan!"

The answer was 'Pochacco'. I.N had a revelation and was disappointed he forgot the answer. Everyone else was super confused.

"What's pochacco?" Lee Know asked.

"A cute puppy." I answered and Seungmin bent forward to make eye contact with me, I sent him a finger heart.