51 ; KIBA

Since today was another day of filming for Kingdom, we were actually told to get dressed in the building in these matching sports clothes. I totally didn't listen to the plan for the next episode of the show. We were doing a whole sports day today. I was wearing pink joggers and a black shirt - Changbin got angry with me for not wearing a white shirt to match the group, but I don't own any plain white shirts unfortunately.

Everyone else was wearing pink, and I decided to try my hair up with a pink ribbon to match the theme. 

"Aw, look at Kiba's bow." Han pointed out and everyone came to look at it.

"I want one." Felix mumbled so I handed him a spare ribbon and tied his hair up for him.

"We're going to get dating rumours..." I laughed out at our matching bows.

Another thing that kind of gave me a culture shock was that in Korea if you have matching clothes with someone then people assume you're a couple. It's why a lot of couples you see wear the same coats outside or similar outfits...

"Kiba, can I speak with you?" I turned to see our manager. I nodded and left the room, following him to a spare office room.

"Manager-nim, how are you?" I asked, and I wondered if he was here to talk about the situation with my parents. I braced myself for some bad news.

"Do you know how to speak Japanese?" He asked suddenly, and I frowned in confusion.

"Um, yeah." I hesitantly said, "I mean I learned when I was bored at like 17. Can I ask why?"

"Something unexpected popped up in my emails which was forward by JYP himself. A director wants you to audition for a role in a Japanese movie..."

I was silent for a few seconds, complete shock overtaking my body. Me? Acting in a movie? 

"Manager-nim, I've never acted before." I panicked and he chuckled before placing a gentle hand on my arm, "Why do they want me?"

"They wrote in the email that you fit the description for the character perfectly and they really want you to audition before they have to pick for certain." He shrugged, "I think they're going to email me more details but that's the summed-up version."

"Do you know which movie?" I asked, "And which character?"

"I don't know which character, but the movie is called 'Rurouni Kenshin.'" He announced and my blood stopped cold, and I was staring at the white wall.

Rurouni Kenshin is a well-known movie franchise in Japan, and not only that but its super well made with incredibly well experienced actors and stunt men. The action scene in those movies were wild and they expected me to do it? I mean, I do have martial arts experience and I'm a dancer so I'm quite flexible. 

"Kiba-ssi?" I looked up at my manager who had quite a nervous expression.

"Okay...I mean, it can't hurt to audition, can it?" I nervously asked for his advice.

"No, it can't hurt at all. I'll let them know after I get more details sent, okay?" He waited for me to nod so I did. I stood up after bowing and opened the door. I turned back quickly.

"When is the audition?"

"Ah, well they want to see you in about 4 weeks' time. Plenty of time to think it over but if you agree fast, then they might send you the script in weeks advancement for the audition." He responded and I was thankful for his professionalism - it made me more confident to know that he was working hard to help me, "Oh and Kiba?"

"Yes?"

"They did mention that you needed to bulk up for the role, so we need to change your diet and more weights at the gym please."

"Oh, okay and Thank you Manager-nim." I bowed once more and walked out the room and back into the changing room dedicated to SKZ in the JYP building.

I was astounded. A movie company scouted me out and asked me to audition despite not having any acting training in my life. Also, bulking up for the role must be pretty important so I guess, after today, I'd be spending a lot more time in the gym and eating a lot more meat and eggs for protein. It must be an important role they want me to play.

"What did he want you for?" Chan asks as he sits down beside me. I hadn't realised I had sat down to think about what I was just told.

"I might have a part in a movie." I mumbled still not really believing it.

"Huh?" I heard I.N voice next.

"I might have a part in a movie." I said louder, and everyone raised their eyebrows in surprise.

"Have you ever even acted before?" Changbin hyung asks and I shook my head with a smile coming onto my face, it clearly depicted how scared I was though.

"What movie is it?" Seungmin asked and I looked at him.

"It's a Japanese franchise called Rurouni Kenshin..." I explained and only Han knew what it was because he's anti-social like me and likes movies.

"Oh shit! The samurai movies! Holy shit!" Han exclaimed, "They want you to audition huh?"

"Yeah, they said I'm the perfect fit for a role even though I've never done acting." I shrugged and the members collectively looked at Lee Know's phone to read about the film franchise.

They were reading it out loud, and then looking at me before they continued reading. I felt a little intimidated under their watchful eyes but knowing a whole movie franchise thought I was perfect for a role made me kind of warm and awkward inside. I wonder if they had watched my performances and looked into my music...

"Okay guys, stop surrounding him. Let's get going to the location." Our manager came back into the room and collected us.

We followed him down to the car like little kids and it was Seungmin, Chan and myself in the back row.

"It would be pretty hot if you got the role." Seungmin whispered and my ears turned red.