Chapter 48

* Just Enjoy *

N A N D I N I

The round bed was too small but I could hardly decipher the running thoughts in his mind as he was sprawled on that bed with his shirt gone and only a silken cover barely hiding half of his body. Manik Malhotra is a treat to watch. Anytime and every time. He was lying on the bed on support of his elbows and every time the superstar's eyes met this fangirl's, his gaze stayed a little longer than ideally it should.

I tried. I tried. And, I tried but I couldn't take my eyes off him and his godly body features. I squeezed the sides of my dress a little tighter as I saw the clouded lust in his eyes. Hell, I was already fucked to heaven with his inexplicable libido as if through my eyes he wanted to get into my bones. He was into drugs and I was into him so maybe, that's why I was so addicted to him - ruining me. His heart was the Devil's playground and I knew every girl who played here must have got infected like me.

Roll Sound

My eyes blinked in surprise as I realised my surroundings and took a step back when one of the crew members told me I was coming in the frame. My heart fluttered, cheeks were still red and heart on fire as I was almost daydreaming about Manik and his naked upper body and all the things that made me feel differently. My eyes clumsily moved to him but this time, the spark faded as my blurred vision cleared and I noticed the actress lying underneath him when he was still on the support of his elbows on her.

Rolling.

Camera.

And,... action.

A romantic song played in the background as Manik looped his mouth in the crook of her neck; his eyes constantly on my uncomfortable ones. I knew it was his job to act yet yet it stung but his orbs throughout were on me too darkened with lust and authority even though his mouth was on somebody else's body.

"Err.. cut!" The director snapped quickly running to them when the two people holding lights and microphone near the bed took a step back.

"Um Sir, you're doing a fantastic job..as always. But you should just stare at Rhea mam's face when you're making love to her and mam, excellent job. Just keep your eyes closed the way you were doing. I want more oomph factor. Passion burning in between you two." Manik, for once even didn't look at the director as his eyes all along were on me. He had a body to worship but it seemed like the only thing he was worshipping was me in his wicked games.

The camera was back to rolling as the light turned into romantic dim concentrating on the bed and so the song was on again. Manik pinned his lips on her bare shoulder with his eyes full of explicitly unhidden lust for me. Deep down, I knew that girl Rhea was wearing clothes underneath but even the virtual portrayal of them under one linen with his touch growing deeper on her sickened me but Manik seemed to watch every change in me. Starting from the hurt in my eyes which turned to embarrassment and then helplessness and slowly fervent disgust.

"Cut it!" The director was up again from his chair and I moved my lips in a slang.

"Umm Sir..." the director weighed his words before offending the superstar who basically had the authority to ruin not only this project with a simple 'pack up' but also his career.

"It-it is really going very good. But,"

"Mhm hmm?" Manik sat up giving her a space to breath whose cheeks were already brick red. "Spot?"

A boy went running to him with water and another sprayed a little product to make his hair glossier. Manik fixed his hair as his spot held the mirror and the director was looking for a cue.