Chapter 16

Lei's POV

December 19,2019

Kitchen

Shanghai, China

  Ah, my little caramel drop. I stand inside of the dark kitchen overhearing Ty and NiNi's argument. Bo texted me about an hour ago once Ty magically reappeared after being gone for about a month.  I couldn't contain my excitement about seeing Ty again, so I rushed over without a thought, but now hearing this argument, my excitement is slowly turning to anger. Ty has mentioned twice that she doesn't really care for me, or to see me. After spending a month with another man, hearing Ty say this pisses me off. "...I'm not his wife!" Ty's words break my train of thought. Not my wife? It's time to teach her a lesson. Ty's curvy form saunters into the kitchen. I hold my breath for a moment. After being apart for so long, her beauty radiates brighter than any light. She is wearing a grey hoodie and ripped up black jeans that showcase her thick, brown thighs. I feel my body coming to life. Then, she walks right past me to the front door. Did she not see me? I don't give myself time to dwell on that. Ty's left hand reaches out for the door knob. Not again. I walk behind her and wrap myself around her. I refuse to let her walk out of my life again. 

 "Hello,  wǒ de tiānshǐ." I whisper softly into Ty's ear. No response. "Oh, is this any way to greet your husband? Shouldn't you be saying how much you miss and love me." I tease. Silence. This is going to be harder than I thought. I stare more carefully at her. Her body is rigid as a a metal pole. Strong and unmoving, not even the smallest twitch. Which means Ty is holding her breath. I smirk at the thought of knowing I still have an affect on her. I wrap one of my hands around her long braids and gently tug it. "It's good to know I still can make your heart skip a beat. Now, come give me a proper welcoming." I know that I'm playing with fire, but I couldn't resist it. I love to see Ty all riled it, it lets me know that she stills feel something for me. And, when she's angry, it's sexy. I feel a sharp pain course through my left foot. There goes my firecracker. She stomps on my foot again. "I don't feel anything for you at all. What we had is over! So, how about you return home to your wife and I  can go join my lover back in bed." She spits out while trying to twist her body out of my hands. I tighten my grip around her waist. I don't like when she says shit like this just to get under my skin. So, I do what any pissed off person in this position would do...I chuckle. "What's so funny?" "You are. How can I return home to my wife if she's standing right in front of me? And how can you join your lover back in bed if I'm standing behind you." "Lei, let's not play games. Lulu is your wife and Mike is my lover now." I feel a blood vessel pop in my brain. However, instead of showing Ty that her words are pissing me off, I laugh, AGAIN. 

 "Now, we both know that Mike isn't your lover at all."  I say cockily to her. "No, you don't know that. You just don't want to admit that someone else is pleasing me." I push her against the door and put my legs in between hers. "Stop trying to piss me off, Ty. You're going to regret it, I can promise you that." "Shouldn't you be at home with your wife?" Fine, since she wants to play this game we can do this the hard way. I press my body against her back, effectively crushing her against the door. "Lulu is only my wife on paper and that's it." Now, it's Ty's turn to laugh. "That's it? Lei you slept with her. She was pregnant with your child. I'm done with you." Ugh, this is becoming a draining cycle. "Do you ever try to talk stuff out? Or do you just run away from the problem because you think you have the answer?" "I don't have to listen to you or talk shit out. Fuck you a thousand times! I. Am. Leaving. You. End of discussion." "No, you're not. You are MINE and that's the end of it. And if you ever try to leave me, or threaten to be with someone else, you'll truly understand what regret feels like." She turns her head to the side and bites my forearm HARD. The shit is stings, I'm sure she broke skin, but I don't move my arms. Ty starts squirming and cussing me out with every fiber of her being. Even though she is currently full on BRAT mode, I still don't move. I refuse to put up with this anymore. "That's your problem. You're use to dealing with men that allow you to run over them. Men who let you get away with throwing tantrums, but I'm not going to deal with it anymore. WE are equals and if you don't like that then I will gladly put you in your place." "FU..." I clamp my hand over her mouth. It's my time to speak. "No, it's time for YOU to listen. When I first came back to Shanghai, I met up with Lulu and the Huang family to strike up a negotiation. My proposal was to give them 40% of my family's transporting business in exchange for protection. However, Lulu said that Huang family would only protect us if I married her. What could I do? Nothing. No other mafia family was willing to get involved with the Greeks. So I agreed to marry her. I signed a contract and all. The contract was simple, we would get married and have a ceremony...that's it. We were married two weeks after the agreement. I was going to explain the arrangement to you once you got here. Lulu had other plans. She created a new contract and had someone forge my signature. In the new contract, it had two additional clauses that Lulu must move in with me and for us to have a baby together within a year. I had no way out of proving that she added these terms and had my signature forged. I couldn't go up against the Huang family. Since I had just recently married Lulu I had to establish my role as the new leader of the Huang family. So I did the next best thing, I had the agreement copied and I had everyone witness as I sealed the two copies of the "orginal contract" with my bloodied thumbprint. I did this because blood and fingerprints can not be forged." By now, Ty breathing pattern is slow and her body is relaxed. That's a good sign. She's listening to me. "I did that to protect my family, us, and myself. I knew that since that agreement would be upheld as the guidelines for my relationship with Lulu, I needed for people to witness it firsthand. Therefore, once I found a loophole Lulu wouldn't be able to stop me. A week after the "original contract" was sealed, Lulu began pressuring me about having a baby. I couldn't say no because it was in the agreement. I had to keep her happy in order to keep my love ones safe. That's why I agreed to give her a baby. But, not the way you think. The contract never specified how the baby had to come to be. Lulu and I went to a fertility clinic where the doctors injected her with my sperm. I did this for two reasons: 1. I could never cheat on you. 2. I was hoping that this method would take longer and buy me more time to finding another loophole in the contract. Just my luck, though, she got pregnant with the first round of treatment."  I'm out of breath as I finish my rant. I remove my hand from Ty's mouth. "Okay. Thanks for explaining this to me. I'm still not going to be with you." Fine, I guess the hard way it is. I place both of my thumbs at the depression points found on both sides at the base of her skull. "What are you doing?" I ignore her question. I tilt her head slightly forward, and then backwards while firmly pressing my thumbs into the back of her neck. Within a few seconds her body began to droop and her eyes closed.