Chapter 32

Ty's POV

January 4, 2020

XuXu's Lounge 

8:00 p.m.

Putuo, Shanghai, China 

         " Remember when Ty first met Lei? She was all...." Here Day goes with this fucking story again. " Shut UP DAY. Nowwwwww, before I kill you." I pick up a butter knife and fake threateningly wave it at her. Everyone bust out laughing. Ugh, why did she have to bring up this topic. Damn, she know my ass gets embarrass easily. " Okay, okay. I will stop." Day replies in a hushed tone. " Thank you." " But, I didn't agree to stop. I heard this story a million and one times," Kevin comments. He better TF not. "She was all drooling over Lei, but lying to NiNi and I saying that he wasn't cute at all. Like, like, bitchhhhh we see you drooling over him. She damn near ate his ass the first time she met in the car on the way to the fight. She was alllll like 'tattoos' and 'vnecks' are a turn on for me. Not even knowing Lei was tatted and wearing a vneck... until she turned around and saw Lei was like that. Her mouth was hanging open so wide she could've caught flies." Kevin rants in a high pitch sing song voice that's similar to Day's. " Stop it." I squeak out. " And then, Ty was trying to downplay Lei and act like he didn't want her. Like he couldn't see that Ty was something special. Ty really believed that Lei thought she was a sexual conquest. That Lei couldn't possible think that Ty is attractive, but rather a piece of ass. Then, she made all of us skeptical about Asian men.... Like do y'all really love us?" Kevin finishes up his impression of Day's voice. " Were you really skeptical about my feelings about you NiNi?" Bo ask her. Instead of answering the question, NiNi leans forward and peck him on the lips. Bo takes that as an answer, that NiNi didn't feel like that at all or ever. However, I know that NiNi is distracting Bo with a kiss. Smart girl. I taught her well. I laugh at their interaction. "Did you really think I wanted just sex from you?" Lei inquires while staring deeply into my eyes. The table gets quiet and my face grows hot. I hate being put in the spotlight. Instead of answering, I bury my face into the crook of his neck. " Baby, answer my question." Lei whispers to me. I snuggle my face deeper into his neck. 

          Our moment is cut short by a waiter bringing over two chilled bottles of Moet and six flute glasses.  Bo pours the champagne into the glasses and pass it to each of us. Day and I look over into NiNi's direction with raised eyebrows. Her ass should not be.... " We went to the doctor's earlier this week. She said it's okay for me to have ONE glass of champagne to celebrate. That's it." NiNi cuts off my train of thought. " Don't worry Day and Ty. I tripled checked and the doctor said it was okay. This will not become a habit and we have a lot to celebrate." Bo reassures me. He stands up at the table and looks at all of us. " I would like to make a toast." Bo grabs NiNi 's hand. Kevin does the same to Day's hand and Lei follow their actions. " The past year and half has been filled with ups and downs. Kevin, I use to think Lei's and I brotherhood was complete before we met you. I was wrong. I hope that you decide to be apart of this bond." Kevin's nods his head. " Day, we didn't have many bonding moments. But, I appreciate your loyalty that you have pledged to my baby girl. Just know, you will always be a part of our family." Day smile softly at Bo. " Lei, I am into this brotherhood for life. Let's not look at this new chapter in my life as the end of our friendship, but rather another reason to strengthen our bond." Lei takes in a deep breath, " I wouldn't have it any other way," he replies to Bo. " Ty, I don't know where to start or end when it comes to you. If it wasn't for you, all of us would not be sitting here right now enjoying life, loving each other and bring a new life into this world. It warms my heart seeing the way you love my brother. It amazes me to witness the lengths you will go to protect the family. I know that we haven't gotten along much in the past. But, I hope you will look into your heart to forgive me." Bo begins to choke up. I can't take this. The tears in my eyes begin to well up. Don't do this to me Bo. " Just know, that everything you have done or will do for the sake of us... we appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts." Bo looks at me into my eyes. "And, finally to my beautiful woman. Thanks for being there and loving me throughout this entire process. I could go on and on about you. But, I won't." We all laugh. " Just know that I love you and this is a forever thing. I can't wait for us to bring our baby boy or girl into this world." Bo places his hand on NiNi's stomach. " Okay, cheers. Now, let's get this celebration started." I say. We clink our glasses together.

     Two glasses of champagne later, I am on the dance floor with the girls listening to DnF by P. Reign and Drake. I look at my girls.... and as always they look good af. Daysha is wearing a nude turtleneck ribbed dress that stopped mid thigh, she paired with thigh high black boots and black diamond stud earrings.  NiNi is wearing a cream leather mini skirt, a long sleeve vneck burgundy sweater with some burgundy suede booties. I am wearing a thick off the shoulder sweater dress that is knee length with a split on a side. The split stopped just three inches below my hip. I pair the dress with pearl earrings and black suede sandal heels. We look HOT!!! I look over my shoulder to see the guys watching us from a table roughly twenty feet away. " Okay, down to business. What's the update?" Damn, Day isn't wasting any time. " The meeting with the Greeks is taking place tonight in Baoshan, which is a province about 25 minutes at 11:30 p.m." I say to them. "Okay, right now its 9:00 p.m. So my guess is the guys are going to have us head out back around 10:30 p.m. Drop us off to the hotel with some lame ass excuse and leave." NiNi concludes. "Correct." I agree. "So what's the point of bringing us with them?" Day questions. " The guys brung us with them because they didn't want to provide the Greeks an opportunity to snatch us up again." I reply. "So what are we going to do?" NiNi wonders out loud. " Nothing." Day looks at me like I'm crazy. " Nothing?" Day and NiNi question simultaneously. "Yeah, we have to let things play out the way they are suppose to. We can't risk something happening to NiNi or the baby. It's for the best to not do anything to stress the guys anymore that what they already are." They nod their head. The mood shift drastically from festive to gloomy. Time to liven this party up. " Next topic, are you excited about the baby?" NiNi's face lights up at the question. "Yeah, I am. After talking to Bo, we decided to make Day the godmother of this child." Day screeches. " Are you sure?" NiNi gives her the duh look. Smart move Bo, thank you for trusting me. And, I am sure that Day will be an amazing god mother. "Yes, I am certain. But, Bo and I agreed that whether this baby is a boy or a girl their name will be Ty." I stop breathing for a moment. Is she saying that? " You guys are naming your baby after me?" I muster out. " Yup." I can't even out words into how I am feeling right now. I am pull my girls into a group hug. Its moments like these that I live, its people like these that I am willing to die for.

        Take Care by Rihanna and Drake starts booming throughout the place. " Let me go grab my man." I wink at the girls and sashay my way to the guy's table. "Hey, can I steal my husband away from y'all?" I ask Kevin and Bo. " Hey, you heard the saying 'happy wife, happy life'. Go ahead his yours to take." Kevin jokes. See, this is why I love Kevin he is so easy going and funny. "You might be on to something...." I fake contemplate Kevin's words. The guys burst out in laughter. "But, before I steal him from your bro circle. I just wanted to let Bo and Kevin know that I really appreciate you two. I am glad that my best friends found men like you two. You two are loving, sweet and loyal. And, I respect that." I walk around the table and give both Bo and Kevin a hug. " Thanks." Kevin replies. "Now, husband follow me with your FIONEEEEEE ASS." I grab Lei's hand and drag him towards the patio outside. " Babe, you don't have on a coat and its way to cold outside." Lei complains once we step outside. The cold air nips at my nose, shoulders and cheek. " Hush up and kiss me." Lei grabs me by the back of my neck and pull me into him. He nips my bottom lip and slides his tongue into my mouth. The kiss immediately sparks a flame within my body. After the kiss is over, I am so warm that the cold air doesn't seem so cold anymore. Damn, why is this man so fucking fioneeeeee? Lei takes a step back and look over from head to toe. " How, did I get so lucky?" " Yeah, how did you get so lucky?" I quip back. Lol. " Oh, so now I don't deserve you?" Lei smirks. " Nope." He playful swats my butt. " Babe, come here." I grab his hand and pull him towards the railing. " Ah, this is why you wanted to come out here? You've always been a sucker for scenery." Lei states while looking over the river. The river waves move back and forth lazily. In the background, were a bunch of brightly lit buildings. " Yeah, you know I am. " I say. "I wish we could stay here forever and just bask in the peace of it all." he comments. I wish we could too. John Legend's song "All of Me" begins to play in the background. Lei puts his hands on my hips and I begin to sway back and forth. "Because all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and imperfections." he croons to me. My heart stops. I never knew that he could sing. His voice sounds like velvet. Lei keeps on singing. I can't take anymore of it. I crush my lips into his. I greedily suck on his tongue. I pull him into me closer... I need him closer. I want us to merge as one. A whistle pierce into the air and I feel a burning sensation in my back. "All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning." I sing onto Lei's lips. My body becomes heavy. Lei's eyes widen in shock. I look back in those sepia eyes that have drawn me in almost two years ago. I can't imagine leaving this world any other way than in the arms of my husband, my best friend, the beginning to my end. The image of me walking down the aisle in my wedding dress towards Lei sears my mind as I slip into darkness.