Chapter 17

Ty's POV

December 20, 2019 

Unknown

Shanghai, China

 The bright sunlight sears across my eyelids signaling me that it's time to wake up.  Just five more minutes. Just five more minutes. I snuggle my body deeper into the soft, thick covers and fluffy pillows. Ugh, this bed is everything. I need to know where Mike brought it from. I decide to flip over to lay on my stomach to get more comfortable. I quickly lift my body up to turn over, but greeted with a sharp pain in my left arm. What the hell? I can't move my arm at all. I open up my eyes to see my left arm is tied up to a bed post. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" What am I doing tied up in Mike's house? Did he find out that I knew he is a part of the Greek mafia? Shit. I knew I should've knocked his ass out when I had a chance. Ugh, but no, I just had to play it innocent like I didn't know about his true identity and choose to leave his house without harming him at all. Why the hell did I decide that again? To leave Mike alone in one piece after discovering his true identity? Being tied up to a bed is giving me a chance to reflect on my choices. I chose to not approach Mike about his identity because it could have backfired. I chose not to attack Mike because I knew that it was a chance that he would harm in the process of it all, but playing it smart ended up leaving me in a dangerous situation.

  I glance around the room taking in the furniture, wallpaper, and paintings. There is a dark brown chestnut dresser with a flat screen TV placed against the wall adjacent to the bed. Besides the dresser, television, and bed, there isn't any furniture in the room. The wallpaper is tan with gold lace pattern embroidered on it. There are two pictures hanging up in the room. On the wall to the right of me, a painting filled with bright colored fruits. On the left wall, the canvas was covered with a portrait of orchids in a vase. The dresser, bed, and paintings screamed "MONEY", even in its simplistic form. I expected Mike's room to look more homey, you know, shag carpets, a couple game systems, etc. However, everything in this room feels sterile and temporary. My gaze falls onto an empty wardrobe. That's odd. I wonder why it's empty...and just as soon as my thought flourishes, it goes away and is replaced with a dull pain in my neck. I close my eyes and tilt my head slowly back and forth. Slowly and evenly, I take in deep breaths. No need to stress yourself out now Ty. The briefest hint of oceans waves catches my nose. Clearly, I'm imagining things because Mike lives miles away from water. I continue to rock my head back and forth. Images of Lei standing behind me, touching me, breathing on my neck, succumbing to darkness overtake my mind.  Why can't I remember Mike tying me up? But, I can remember his touch. Could it be...???

   The bedroom door opens up. All I can see is a beautifully inked canvas standing before me. A masterpiece, a body that looks like it has been carved from cool grey marble. "Finally, my beautiful wife has awaken. How are you feeling?" I refuse to play this game with him. So, I pull a very Ty-ish move and not respond to his question. "Oh, we're back to this again? Okay, fine, WIFE, well two can play this game." He places a plate of food on the nightstand which is right in my peripheral vision. Maybe if I scoot closer, I can grab the food. I try to move, but the scarf around my left wrist greatly impairs my ability to move. Damn it, I'm so close. I'm right on the edge of bed, but the nightstand is still a couple inches from my fingertips. "I can feed you." He's smirking at me now. I turn away from him. I refuse to let him see any weakness, nor the hunger, in my eyes. I don't need anything from him. At all. I feel the bed dip beside me. He's laying down next to me in a spooning position, except that we are inches apart from each other. His fingers begin to stroke my spine. I bite my lip hard. The higher his fingers climb, the more my body relaxes until he reaches the base of my neck. The feeling of his thumb pad on the base of my neck triggers me to remember everything that happened last night. Bo's shadiness. My fight with NiNi. The whole pregnancy and marriage sham...well if that's what you can call it. I want to smack the shit out of his ass, but honestly I'm too tired. My thoughts are interrupted by the loud noises coming from my stomach. He releases a deep, hearty laugh. Shit, this is embarassing. He moves from behind me. The bed dips again as he gets up. " I'll feed you, but you're staying tied up for now." I flip around so fast, so I can cuss his ass out, better yet kick his dumb ass, but all my thoughts stop existing as if someone flipped a switch in my brain. My face burns up like a candle. My mouth is suddenly dry as if I've been eating sand for days in the Sahara Desert. Currently, I'm laying on my side on the edge of the bed with him standing above me. His shirtless body glistening under the light. His hard, clothed member only a few inches from my face. The look in his eyes tells me he would indeed feed me in many ways. And in this very fucked up, yet intimate, moment between us, I'm certain that another man will never have me like Lei does.