Chapter 11 Go Away, Creep

Long chapter....I think. I was inspired to start writing by someone who wrote long chapters.

Chapter 11: Go Away, Creep

The next morning was too much for me to handle. Julian had somehow gotten my number (Piper, probably), and texted me that he had another plan for our deal. The only problem was that when I didn't reply to the text, he decided to call me ten times . . . at one in the morning.

I didn't answer even once, and he didn't give up. At the end, I simply turned off my cell phone.

I had a teribble start to my morning.

First, I woke up at six forty-five. Second, I missed my morning jog. Third, school still started in forty minutes or so. 

Fortunately, Cate was getting a ride from a friend.

I ended up at school, grumpy and pissed off. I didn't eat breakfast, and it seemed like one of those days where everything went wrong. When I reached school, I found a tall, skinny boy stood next to my locker. I hadn't any clue who he was.

"That's my locker," I said flatly as I approached the guy.

"I know," he said with a smile.

He shifted and moved out of the way. The dark blue locker opened fairly quickly. As I finished grabbing my books and putting them in my backpack, I noticed that the person was waiting for me.

"Do you need something?" I asked him and slammed my locker shut.

"Yes, a lot of things, but for now, I'll settle with your phone number," he smirked.

I blinked at him.

"Go away, creep," I snapped and pulled my backpack on, preparing to leave. But the idiot blocked my way.

"I knew you were going to react this way. Please give me a chance," he pleaded and stole a quick glance over his shoulder. I saw a couple of guys snicker in the corner of the hallway.

I raised an eyebrow and replied, "Listen, number one, I'm Sandy Evans. That means you don't talk to me or bother me for unecessary reasons. Number two, if this is some kind of bet with your friends over there in the corner, then you're definitely losing." Being accustomed to guys approaching me because of bets, I wasn't even surprised.

His face paled as he took in my words. I shook my head and pushed him out of my way to get to class.

"Wait!" he called behind me and tugged at my bag.

I was taken by surprise as the bag was pulled and I was jerked back. My mind went alert, immediately. I tried to grab on to something but air wasn't the best savior.

"Gotcha, Evans."

Long arms wrapped around, saving me from falling on the floor.

I groaned as I realized who it was. His lips curled into a smug smile. Quickly, I stood up straight and pushed away his arms wrapped around me. I didn't like skin contact.

"Don't touch me, Crowell!" I snapped trying to brush off his germs from my sweater.

Lucas rolled his eyes at me and retorted, "Evans, if it weren't for me, you would be lying on the floor, right now."

"Still better than you touching me," I muttered under my breath. "Bully."

"I take a shower every morning if that helps," Lucas said, a small smile playing at his lips.

"I definitely needed to know that. Idiot," I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! Can I still have your number?" I looked back to find the tall, redhead kid looking at me expectantly. He had issues. He really thought I was going to give him my number after he had nearly killed me. People can die from falling if they land on the wrong spot.