f o u r t e e n .

"In cabin number three, it is Jisung, Seungmin, Felix, Minho, Changbin, and Hyunjin."

The eyes of the six mentioned boys went wide. They did not believe what was said. There was no way that the odds in the world was this bad.

Jisung looked at Felix who was already looking at him with the same facial expression. Panic in their eyes.

"Those are your cabin mates. I hope you're happy with it. No you cannot ask for a change because then that'll mess everything up. All the teachers thought long and hard about your groups so please appreciate it. We'll be leaving in about ten minutes so you guys can do whatever you want in the meantime but don't leave the classroom." The teacher sat back down at his desk to answer some emails. "Oh! Also I forgot to mention that during this camp trip, there are going to be two other schools so please be nice to them."

Seungmin got up from his desk and sat on Felix's desk. "So Jisung, which eye are you selling?" He snorted.

"How are you laughing at this? We're going to spend the next three days with gang members." Jisung hissed.

"As long as I don't talk to them then I should be fine." Seungmin shrugged. "I thought you weren't afraid of them anymore?"

"That doesn't mean I like them now. I don't want to share a cabin with them for three days." Jisung groaned.

Seungmin rolled his eyes, "You'll be fine."

"I think you're jinxing us. First you asked us 'what if all three members would be in our class' and it turned out, they were. Then today you asked us 'what if we shared a cabin with all three of them' and now we are." Jisung pointed out.

"I think it's a sign from God to get Felix and Changbin to finally talk." Seungmin turned to Felix.

Felix sighed, "I was hoping to drag it out a little longer but now I can't."

"You've dragged it out enough. It's time for you talk to him tonight."

"Yeah yeah." 

After a few minutes the teacher spoke again. "Okay class let's start heading out to the front of the school where the buses are." Mr. Park got up from his desk and walked out the door.

"Well, here goes nothing." Seungmin jumped off of Felix's desk and walked out the door. Jisung and Felix stayed close behind. Seungmin seemed a little too excited about this trip.

The three of them all sat together on one seat. The drive there was nothing special. It was about an hour drive to the camp place and they all fell asleep at the start of the drive. They slept throughout the whole drive and woke up when a teacher started yelling at the students to quiet down so they can hear what she was going to say.

"When we get off this bus, I want everyone to go to their cabin and drop off all their stuff. Today is going to be uneventful. We don't have anything planned so you guys can just hang around and get to know the area or your cabin mates. We'll blow the horns when it's time for dinner but other than that you guys are free to do what you want. Tomorrow is when we'll start the activities." The teacher proceeded to get off the bus.

Everyone stood up from their seat, eager to get off the bus. Seungmin, Jisung, and Felix sat at the back of the bus so they were the last ones to get off. There were about ten buses parked in a line. Four of them were from Jisung's school since their school was the biggest. Three of them were from SM Hugh School and the remaining three were from YG High School. (wow so creative ik)