f o r t y .

(from now on, when i say "the gang" in stray kids' context, i'm referring to chan woojin minho changbin hyunjin AND yedam, no yedam's not in the gang but it's just annoying saying "the gang and yedam" all the time)

Jisung quickly went to the phone pad, and called the only number he remembered by heart, praying that the person would answer the unknown phone number.

After a few rings, the person answered the phone. "Hello?" The voice asked confused.

Jisung sobbed from relief when he heard his voice. "Minho please help me."

"Jisung?!"

The boy cried, hearing Minho's voice after so long was nice to hear, "Minho help me."

"Jisung where are you?" His voice was frantic.

"I don't know. Some kind of basement? Moonjin and his gang are here. Minho I'm scared." Jisung's voice wavered.

"I know baby. I'm gonna get you out of there as soon as possible, hold on." Minho tried to soothe Jisung's fear.

"Please hurry I don't want to be here any longer, I'm scared Moonjin's gonna kill me."

"He's not gonna kill you, I'll find you and kill him and the rest of the gang before he does."

Jisung remembered what Yeonjun said. "Wait don't kill the gang."

"What? Ji-"

"Minho please just trust me, they're innocent, don't kill them. Capture them if you want, but don't kill them."

"Okay okay we won't, I promise... Please tell me you're not hurt."

"I'm okay, just scared." Jisung lied a little. What Minho didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

"Can you describe what's around you? Is there a window you can look out of and describe what you see outside?"

"Um, there's a window, but all I see is-"

Jisung was interrupted from the sound of the basement door opening and footsteps stomping down the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing?" Moonjin's voice yelled.

"Jisung!? Jisung speak to me!" The boy heard Minho yell through the phone, but he couldn't say anything back, his voice didn't work. Jisung shook in fear, he couldn't move. His body was glued in this position.

"Oh you found a phone? Who the hell are you talking to?" Moonjin reached out for the phone but Jisung flinched and protected the phone. "You bitch give me the goddamn phone." Moonjin slapped Jisung's already sore cheek, causing the boy to wince at the pain and drop the phone.

Moonjin reached down and picked up the phone. "If you would've just gave up the phone like a good kid, then I wouldn't have had to slap you. That's your fault." He growled at Jisung who had tears running down his face.

"Who is this?" Moonjin asked into the phone. Jisung couldn't hear Minho's response. Only Moonjins.

"Oh Minho! Nice to talk to you buddy. Good luck trying to find me. You know, Jisung's actually really attractive, I see why you love him so much. I'm guessing he must be great in bed too."