t w e n t y s i x .

Jisung woke with jitters in his stomach. He was ecstatic for his date with his boyfriend but his nerves also started to eat away at him. The day went by painfully slow, slower than the days he spent in the hospital and that was saying something.

Finally it was three o'clock and it was time for Jisung to get ready. He took a shower and got dressed in some jeans and a sweatshirt. He didn't try hard since Minho had told him to dress comfortably. As Jisung was waiting for his boyfriend to pick him up, he got a notification from his phone. Thinking it was Minho, he quickly checked his phone but instead of seeing his boyfriend's name, he saw his annoying friend's name.

seungmean
have fun on your date ;)

yongyongbokie
tell minho that i expect you
to be home at 9 sharp

jisung
you guys are so annoying
my siblings aren't even like this

yongyongbokie
speaking of your siblings
do they know you're dating
minho

jisung
do your parents know
you're dating changbin?

yongyongbokie
... touché

the child
are you ever going
to tell them

jisung
of course i'm going to tell them
i'm not gonna explain who minho
really is bc they're never gonna
let me date him if they did find out

seungmean
they don't already know?

jisung
hell no
they only know of stray kids
they don't know who's apart of it

Coincidentally his sister walked down the stairs. "Why are you dressed up. Where are you going?" Jihyo asked once she saw Jisung.

jisung
oh god my sister came downstairs
and asked where i was going
it's starting guys

yongyongbokie
lmaooo good luck

seungmean
good luck bitch

the child
good luck hyung

Jisung turned off his phone and looked up at his sister who came down and sat next to him on the couch. He took a deep breath. He shouldn't even be nervous but his sister's stare made it seem like he did something wrong.

"I am going on a date." He said quickly, avoiding eye contact.

Jihyo's eyes widen in shock and she jumped up from the couch screaming and clapping.

"You're going on a date?!!! Oh my god with who?!! I didn't know you were seeing someone! How come I didn't know about this until right now?" She felt kind of betrayed that her younger brother didn't tell her anything until now but first she wanted all the details.

Jisung's brother heard his sister scream everything and now he was rushing down the stairs. "Hold up! You have a date?"

Jisung smiled and nodded his head, making his sister squeal in excitement while his brother looked amused. "With who?" He asked.

"His name is Minho."

"Minho? Where have I heard that name from?" Brian asked while furrowing his eyebrows. He started thinking hard, trying to recall where he has heard that name before.