s i x t e e n .

"Are you scared of me?" Minho was staring intently at Jisung.

Jisung suddenly got a boost of confidence and looked directly in Minho's eyes,

"I don't know, should I?"

Minho opened his mouth to answer but the sound of a whistle rang through their ears, indicating that it was time to go back and meet up with the rest.

Jisung snapped back into reality and quickly stood up and walked back, his face heating up from the scenario that just happened. The walk was silent as neither of them talked since Jisung was five feet ahead of Minho.

When they arrived at the back of the camp, Jisung saw two people standing with the teacher. He guessed that those were the two people who found all their items first.

"Students be quiet. These two are the ones that found all their items the quickest. Say your names." The teacher gave the mic to the first dude.

"Uh Jaemin." He passed the mic to his friend, "Jeno." His friend said.

"Congrats guys. Your prize is that you two can get some king sized candy." The two boys looked really excited.

"Okay students, we have another activity set up but I think we should do it after lunch. Lunch is going to be served really soon so just hang out until the horn is blown."

Jisung walked towards where Felix and Seungmin were standing while Minho walked towards where Changbin and Hyunjin were standing.

"What happened with you and Minho?" Felix asked as soon as Jisung walked to them.

"He definitely hates me." Jisung concluded.

"What do you mean?"

"He seemed like he was really irritated and he didn't really talk to me at all." Jisung shrugged.

"What else happened?" Seungmin anticipated more information.

"That's all. Nothing else happened." Jisung lied. He didn't want to tell them what happened at the lake because he was too embarrassed.

"Lame." Seungmin said with disappointment .

"What did you do for him to hate you so much?" Felix wondered out loud.

"I literally didn't do anything. I tried to make conversation but every time I opened my mouth he seemed like he wanted to duct tape it shut."

Seungmin and Felix chuckled. "This is helpless. You're helpless."

"How about you Seungmin. How was Hyunjin?" Jisung quickly changed the subject.

Seungmin snorted, "He tried to flirt with me multiple times. He was being nice but I'm pretty sure it was a sort of flirting technique. Some of his pick up lines were ridiculous but he's actually kind of funny."

Felix and Jisung looked at each other, "Oh boy, don't tell me that you're falling for his flirting attempts too!" Felix gasped dramatically.

Seungmin rolled his eyes and smacked Felix's shoulder, "As if. I'm saying that he's not a bad person to hang around. That doesn't mean I like him. He's a player, I would never fall for him."