t h i r t y o n e .

It was Saturday and Jisung was so thankful. The week has been stressful especially after Moonjin came in the picture. The next day after they got their partners, he tried to talk to Jisung whenever the boy was alone but once Jisung told Minho about it, Minho never left Jisung's side. Moonjin stopped trying to talk to him and instead hung out with Soobin.

Jisung got an incoming call from his boyfriend. "Hey babe." He answered the phone.

"So I was thinking," Minho started.

"Oh that's never good." Jisung mumbled jokingly.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that." He said making Jisung laugh. "Anyways, like I was saying, I was thinking that you should come over."

Jisung stopped breathing for a second. "What." He peeped.

"Chan hyung and Woojin hyung wanted to hang out with everyone so Hyunjin, Changbin, and Yedam are inviting Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin and I'm inviting you."

Jisung stayed silent, comprehending what Minho just asked. He's inviting me over to his house? The gang's house?

"I'm not asking by the way, I'm just giving you a heads up because I'm picking you up in about an hour." He laughed.

"You're telling me this now?"

"I didn't know until today. Chan hyung literally told me like ten minutes ago."

"What if I have plans today?" Jisung didn't have any plans but he just wanted to see what Minho would say.

"Do you have any plans today?" He asked.

"I might."

"Oh." Minho said upset. "I wanted to spend time with you. With who?"

"I'm just kidding, I'll be ready by the time you pick me up." Jisung laughed.

"That was a dick move Han."

Jisung giggled, "Oh well. Oh also, my siblings want to meet you so when you pick me up, you might have to talk to them."

"Oh god, should I be scared?"

Jisung snorted, "I don't think you have anything to be scared about. My sister already loves you and my brother isn't going to do anything."

Minho let out a sigh of relief, making Jisung laugh at his dramatic boyfriend, "Now leave me alone, I have to get ready." He said.

Minho chuckled, "Okay okay, I'll see you in an hour."

When Minho hung up, Jisung jumped up from his couch and checked the time. 12:25 P.M. He went upstairs to take a shower and freshen up. Afterwards he walked to his closet and got ready, deciding to wear a hoodie and ripped jeans. Once Jisung was done getting ready, he checked the time again. 1:14 P.M. He walked downstairs and saw his sister watching something on the couch and his brother eating something at the table.

They both looked at Jisung once he walked down. "Where are you going?" His brother asked.

"I'm going to Minho's house. He's picking me up any minute now."

Jihyo and Brian propped up. "He's coming here?" She asked.

"Yep." Jisung already knew what was coming.

"Oh that's great!" Brian smiled. "Looks like we're about to meet him."

"Just don't, scare him." Jisung said half heartedly, he knew nothing but heights scared Minho.

"Oh please Jisung, we just want to introduce ourselves. I already approve of him." Jihyo smiled.

"I just have a few questions for him." His brother said.