n i n e t e e n .

"That's not true." Someone behind them said.

All four of them whip their head towards the person leaning against the door to the roof.

Jisung gasped.

"Minho?"

"What're you doing here?"

Minho stood up straight and walked towards them. "You guys weren't in the cafeteria so Hyunjin. Changbin and I split up to look for you three. By the way, Felix, you should probably text Changbin, he's looking for you and tell him that Seungmin's with you because Hyunjin's looking for him." He said without taking his eyes off of Jisung.

"Oh ok." Felix quickly took out his phone and texted Changbin. Seungmin and Jeongin secretly smirked, waiting for Minho to do something. Jisung, on the other hand, wanted to disappear because his crush had just heard what he said.

Minho took this time to grab Jisung's hand "We need to talk." He said as he dragged him to the door.

Jisung looked behind himself, at his friends, as he got dragged away, giving them a panicked look. His friends all gave him a smile and a wave. Minho pulled Jisung to an empty classroom, closing the door behind him.

Jisung walked over to a desk, leaning against it. An awkward silence filled the air for a few seconds before Jisung said, "How long were you standing there?"

"Long enough to tell you that what you thought about me isn't true." Minho said as he slowly walked over to the shorter.

"What do you mean?" Jisung his vision fixed on the floor as he was too embarrassed to make eye contact with the person in front of him.

"Jisung look at me."

The boy hesitated, he didn't want to look at Minho. He already felt extremely vulnerable at the fact that he had just exposed himself to the other without even wanting to. He hoped that by not looking at Minho, he would vanish somehow, but by actually looking at Minho, it would confirm Jisung's humiliating reality.

"Jisung." The gang member said again but the shorter boy still didn't look up.

Realizing that Jisung wouldn't raise his head anytime soon, Minho put his finger under Jisung's chin and lifted it, forcing him to finally meet Minho's eyes.

"I like you too Han Jisung." He said loud and clear.

"Y-you don't have to lie. I know you're just saying that because you feel bad for me or something. It's ok if you don't feel the same, we can just forget about it." Jisung moved his chin from Minho's hand and looked back down, shifting his weight from the desk to his feet and walked away Minho's presence.

The gang member frowned and was quick to grab Jisung's arm, stopping him, but he didn't turn around. "Jisung stop it, I'm not lying. I seriously like you a lot. You're the only person, other than my gang, who actually cared for me. I knew something was special about you when you stood up for me when I got detention, which is why I saved you from that gang. When I heard you scream for help, I knew it was your voice so I rushed to help you. You made me feel things I've never felt before and I was scared."

Jisung turned around and faced Minho, looking in his eyes for any signs of dishonesty, but Minho's eyes were focused on the floor, "I told the gang about it and they teased me really bad and told me that I liked you, saying that there's someone in this world that finally melted my cold demeanor but I just rolled my eyes and ignored them." Minho admitted.

'Oh so that was what Changbin was talking about when he played 20 questions with Felix.'

Minho glanced up at Jisung and quickly looked back down after, almost like he was ashamed of what he was about to say next, "That's why I was so harsh to you when you thanked me. I tried to scare you away so you wouldn't get close to me and make me feel things again. My plan was working up until camp. I tried to be rude to you but you were so persistent about getting me to eat, I just couldn't hold back anymore. The next day I tried to ignore you all day again, but obviously I couldn't since we were partners."