t h i r t y e i g h t .

Jisung spent the next few days crying himself to sleep. He barely even had the motivation to go to school, but somehow he still went. Minho never showed up to school though and Jisung didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. He missed the boy immensely and just wanted to see him one more time, but at the same time if Minho did show up to school, it would be really awkward and Jisung would break down and cry the moment he saw him.

During lunch Jisung went up to the roof. He didn't have the mental strength to see Chan or anyone from the gang. Changbin and Hyunjin already tried to talk to Jisung, but the heartbroken boy just said the same thing, "I'm okay." and waved them off. Even though he was far from it.

Jisung payed attention in class and would work on the class work as much as he could. When he was finished, he would find some more worksheets to work on or he read a book. He never stopped working because if he did, then his mind would go right back to the person who sat on his right and he would most definitely cry.

At home he was doing his homework or he was studying. He did anything to distract his mind. Jisung barely ate anything, he was too sad. His appetite was non existent and only ate when Jihyo forced him to eat. Sleeping was the worst time for him because that was the only time his mind rested which meant he was able to actually think about that night and that resulted in him crying. Jisung was surprised he hadn't run out of tears yet.

Everyone around him was worried about him. His three best friends especially. They wanted to follow Jisung up to the roof during lunch, but the sad boy wouldn't allow them too.

"Go eat with them, I don't want to ruin your mood with my sadness. I'll be fine, I actually prefer to be alone right now." He would say before he pushed them away.

Lunch with the gang wasn't any better though. Everyone sat there worried for both Jisung and Minho. They didn't know what to do, how to help them.

Minho wasn't doing good either. He locked himself away in his room and for the first few days. After that, he gradually came out of him room more often, but he was never the same. He was never happy and he was never laughing with them. He never left the house unless it was gang stuff and even then he wasn't giving it his one hundred. Minho wasn't as strong as he used to be from the lack of energy and food he had. His mind was noticeably not in the right space and he couldn't focus.

The gang had never seen Minho like this. Not even when he first joined was he this quiet and shelled up. It was quite concerning and they didn't know how to help him.

-

"I have a plan." Seungmin said to Felix and Jeongin.

They both looked at each other before raising their eyebrows at Seungmin, "Plan for what?" Felix asked cautiously.

"On how we can cheer Jisung up."

"If your plan doesn't have anything to do with getting Minho back together with Jisung then I don't think it'll work." Jeongin said and Felix agreed.

"Just hear me out okay?" Seungmin said and the two boys hesitated at first but nonetheless agreed. They would try anything to cheer up Jisung.

"What if we went to the gang's house and asked Minho ourselves on why he broke up with Jisung." Seungmin shared.

Felix furrowed his eyebrows, "Why would that help Jisung in any way?"

"Because! We all know damn well that there was absolutely no way that Minho 'stopped loving' Jisung. There has to be a better reason on why he did what he did and maybe if we knew the reason then we could figure out a way to help Jisung feel better." The taller explained.