XXV

I wasn't for sure how long I had been running for until my body finally had enough and I just dropped to my knees in the woods, still sobbing even though I tried to pull myself together it just wasn't working, my body needed to cry I had been holding all my emotions in and they couldn't be held back anymore.

For what seem like hours I finally stopped crying, because my eyes couldn't shed any more tears, I ushered strength to pull myself to my feet and lean against a tree.

"I got to get home." I said to myself as I tried to push away from the tree slowly but it wasn't working to well.

"I don't think that will be necessary."

I looked up from the ground from which I was staring at while trying to gather my strength, I saw a man, I have never seen before but I knew one thing about him.

He reeked of grizzly.

"Poor little alpha girl, all alone and hurt, I thought alphas new better then to wonder out alone."

I watched as another man come to stand next to the first one, didn't know this one either, but this one reeked of rogue wolf.

"Your a little far away from your own territories, not wise to end up on my territory." I stated as I watched them carefully.

I had to play this smart, my body wasn't able to hold up in a fight so I had to out smart them to win.

The grizzly started to approach me but stopped when he was at least a foot away from me.

"Oh, don't worry my friends have come to play too." He smiled deviously and gave a side glance to the rogue wolf who returned the smile with a small snort.

I focused on the scents around me but there were no other scents other then the two men in front of me.

"Oh they aren't here with us, they are visiting your family." The rogue started to laugh evilly.

It hit me, my pack was under attack, and I'm stuck alone with these two morons.

"I think I will take the first play session with the alpha, and what ever scraps are left of her you may have." The grizzly said to the rogue.

"Sounds fair as you were the one to find her." The rogue then took a spot on a boulder as the grizzly started to approach me.

When he got within arms reach of me he grabbed my throat and dug his claws into the sides of my neck taking the air away from me and the blood flow. I tried to fight back but my efforts were no good, my strength was gone, my wolf was no where to be found within me. I was human fighting a beast, I wasn't going to win.

The grizzly picked me up from the ground as I could see me go from looking up at him to looking down at him and my feet were no longer on a hard surface, I still tried to break his hand free from my neck but there was no success in anyway.

"Pathetic wolf." The grizzly said before he flung me against a tree which the tree broke almost in half from the impact of my body hitting it with such force.

I felt bones break, and I felt like organs were getting tore up which I think would be internal bleeding of some sort.

I looked up at the grizzly who started to approach me again, I had nothing left to give. This was how I was going to die, and I let my pack, my family, and Julien down. I was never meant to be alpha and this is my price for thinking I could be.

"This is goodbye for you wolf." I watched as the grizzly raised his hand but his grizzly claws had come out and were ready to slice right through me.

I closed my eyes and waited for the impact, but...the impact never came.

Instead of any impact I heard screams of agony and I looked up and saw the grizzly had it's arm torn off from the shoulder, I watched as it dropped to its knees and then beheaded right in front of me.

I watched the grizzly's human body fall to the dirt and I looked up and saw a grey wolf with brown patches around its paws and under belly and I looked up and saw a pair of yellow eyes, and I knew this wolf.

It was Dean.

"Dean?" I slowly quietly as trying to breathe or talk was very hard for my lungs.

I watched as Dean change back into his human form and he carefully lifted me to my feet but would not let go as I knew I could not stand on my own.

"But the rogue..."

"He's dead too." Dean said and I looked around him to see the rogue wolf had been beheaded too.

"You have to get back to your pack..."

I cut Dean off.

"I know, there under attack." I said as I tried to slip out of Deans hands to walk but I almost fell to my knee but Dean had caught me before that could happen.

"I will take you." He said.

"No, go get the other packs. I need to fight for my pack and I am going to fight for my pack." I said with determination.

Before Dean could protest I pushed out of his hands and stood my ground.

"Your coming out weather you like it or not." I said to my wolf even though she wasn't there.

I closed my eyes and focused on the wolf spirit that was within my soul, the wolf blood that ran through my veins and forced myself to change, forced myself to be my wolf, my wolf had hid away from me but I needed it now more then ever and I forced my body to change.

I looked over at Dean once my transformation was done and he stared me.

"Go." I commanded him and with that he was gone and I was gone as well.

I had my family and pack to save.