04 • Best Friends

Y/N'S POV

"So.. what do you say, Hermosa? Wanna dance with me?"

He held his hand out for me to take, I looked at him and smiled.

"Alright, I'll dance with you."

I placed my hand on top of his, letting him hold it. He then bowed to kiss my hand, which caught me off-guard. I could feel my cheeks heating up, again.

We moved to the middle of the dance floor, letting our bodies move to the beat. Occasionally laughing at each other at how stupid we probably looked. He grabbed my hand and spun me around making me laugh.

The upbeat song soon faded, quickly replaced by a slow song.

He held his hand out once again for me to take, I nodded and placed my hand on top of his. He placed one of his hands on my waist as I rested one of mine on his shoulder.

We slowly swayed to the song, smiling at each other.

"Y/n, I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of my friends."

He says, giving me an apologetic smile.

"It's alright, Camilo. I just felt a bit embarrassed, getting laughed at by strangers."

He frowned, I chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, I'm okay now."

I reassured him, he nods hesitantly.

"Oh, about earlier at the Entrance, I wanted to give this back."

He says, letting go of my waist and pulling something out of his back pocket. The Ribbon.

My eyes widened in surprise and I smiled widely.

"The Ribbon! I was looking for it earlier."

He nods and smiles at me.

"Wanna put it on?"

He asks, I muttered a "sure" before gently getting dragged out of the dance floor. We walked into the Dining area, passing by Mirabel and Dolores. I waved at them before they were out of sight . We walked out of the Dining area through the side door.

"Turn around, Y/n."

I did as he said and turned around, he started to braid my hair loosely before tying the ribbon at the end. (If you don't have hair then just pretend he put a headband on u :D)

I turned around and looked up at him.

"Well? How do I look?"

"Te ves Hermosa"

He says, smiling at me. I giggled and looked over to Mirabel and Dolores who were peeking through the door, about 2 meters away from us. I looked back at him and sighed.

"You seriously need to stop flirting, Camilo. Others might get the wrong idea."

I said, pushing his shoulder playfully. He looks down at me and smirks.

"Well, I wouldn't mind dat-- aGhH!!"

He suddenly shouts, causing me to jump in surprise. I looked behind him and saw Dolores. I didn't even notice her walk up to us.

"Hola, Y/n. You okay? Camilo isn't making you feel uncomfortable is he?"

She says walking up to me, eyeing Camilo up and down. He raises both of his hands and backs away from us.