20 • Heartbroken Madrigal

CAMILO'S POV

I stared in shock and disbelief as I watched our house fall into ruins, with Mirabel and Y/n still inside. I felt a tear run down my cheek, and soon enough they seemed to fall endlessly, lamenting on the thought of what could've happened to them.

Are they dead? No.. no.. no..

I shouldn't think like this. But the thoughts circled my head like a broken record.

Mamá walked up to me, stroking me comfortingly on the back as she carried Antonio.

“Let's.. look for them..”

Tía Julieta speaks, her voice a little shaky.

“Y/n! Y/n!”

We turned around, 3 people ran up to us.
Y/n's family. I frowned, wiping away my tears.

“Señora Alma! Where.. where is Y/n? Where is my daughter?”

She asked, her voice shook in grief and worry. The twins behind her, looked disheveled, worried and scared.

“Señora Rosa, we're -- we're looking for them.. they must be here somewhere, we just have to look..”

Tía Julieta walks up to the family and gives the worried Mother a hug.

“Let's look for them.. together”

And we did, the dust seemed to take a while to disappear and it made the air feel heavy to breath. Y/n, I hope she's okay.

I frowned, feeling tears well up in my eyes again. But just as I was about to wipe it away --

“MIRABEL!”

I turned my head, seeing tía Julieta run up to Mirabel and.. Y/n, who was lying on the dusty floor. My eyes widened, worry and fear taking over my body. Is she.. dead?

I tried taking a step but my body seemed to freeze as I stared at her limp body. Her mother ran up to the three, immediately wrapping her daughter in a hug as she wailed loudly. She's dead?

I furrowed my eyebrows in disbelief, Mirabel seems alright, but..

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I felt my legs go weak as I let myself fall on the dusty ground. I cried silently, covering my face with my hand.

I hear someone walk up to me and sit down beside me. I slowly looked up, seeing her brothers.

Marcos placed his hand on my shoulder, his face stained with dry tears.

“She's okay..”

My eyes widened, turning my head back to where Tía Julieta and the others were. Y/n still lied unconscious in her mother's arms.

“Just a broken arm..”

Matías continued, I sighed in relief. At least it wasn't too serious.. like death. I lightly smiled at the two, nodding.

“Thank you.. I thought she was.. uhm..”

Matías chuckled softly, nodding in understandment.

“Yeah, we thought so too.. but tía Julieta checked and said she was okay.”

I nodded, standing up.

“There won't be any Heartbroken Madrigal today..”

Marcos jokingly stated, making me smile. I looked back at where Tía Julieta and the others were, they already moved Y/n somewhere safe to prevent any more movement of her broken arm.

“Mirabel?! Where's Mirabel?”

Tía Julieta suddenly exclaimed. I looked around, realizing that Mirabel was nowhere to be seen.

Where did she go?

---

A/N:

Sorry this took a while, I've been busy with school and we're preparing to go to our province for personal reasons^^

I'll make sure to update soon! Don't worry y'all!🤍

Gorjuice boi🧡

-author rance(-_-メ)

Word Count: 563