Through the Haze

Hi, I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.

~ ♡ ~

~ ♡ ~

Jungkook's lips were wet with saliva as he murmured half-hearted words of worry across Taehyung's mouth, neck, and chest.

"We should talk about this," he whispered.

"Shh," Taehyung hissed, capturing Jungkook's lips in his own, "we can talk about this tomorrow."

Things weren't logical with Jungkook; they hadn't been since the run-in at the coffee shop the first day on campus. Nothing was logical. The way the world around them seemed to still when they would have moments of weakness and give in to their internal, destined desires. Taehyung couldn't explain the calmness that washed over him when Jungkook's hands roamed over his bare skin. He couldn't explain the sparks that tingled when they kissed. Perhaps they should talk about it, about them, about what was seconds away from happening, but Taehyung was afraid of losing the moment of insanity that he had lost himself in.

"You're perfect," Jungkook whispered, kissing over Taehyung's smooth skin. "You're beautiful, smart, talented, and kind."

"Mm," Taehyung hummed, responding to Jungkook's wet tongue as he lapped inside him.

Another whimper left Taehyung's throat when the movement stopped. He opened his eyes to see Jungkook pulled away, his knees against his chest.

"We're going to talk about it," Jungkook insisted, concern rising in his voice.

"Fine," Taehyung agreed. He supposed that sleeping with Jungkook would raise more questions than not and make him feel a particular way. They really should talk about it, as much as he wanted to ignore the logical fallacies of their relationship.

"Are you," Jungkook hesitated, "I mean, is this your..." he trailed off, his face slowly reddening.

"No," Taehyung answered, sensing where the question was leading. "I'm not. A virgin, that is, if that's what you're asking."

Jungkook nodded. "Jimin?"

It was Taehyung's turn to nod silently. "We tried. A few times."

An uncomfortable silence fell over the room. Taehyung squirmed, feeling a sense of guilt that he shouldn't. His and Jimin's sexual experience had been very experimental and consensual, albeit uncomfortable and not all that enjoyable.

"I haven't," Jungkook finally stated, shattering the silence, "had sex, that is."

Taehyung's eyes widened. "What? But you said, back in high school, you bragged-"

"I know," Jungkook interrupted, suddenly feeling very small compared to Taehyung, "I said a lot of things in high school that weren't exactly the truth."

After a beat of silence, Taehyung whispered, "I sort of want to yell at you right now."

Jungkook chuckled softly, "Yeah?" he asked, nudging Taehyung gently, "Why's that?"