Forgotten Before Forgiven

I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week’s hottest single.

~♡~

It was a mistake.

A mistake that kept on happening.

"Don't stop, Joonie, fu-"

Namjoon swallowed Seokjin's moans with another sloppy kiss. The naked older was sprawled across his office desk as Namjoon pounded into him. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed off the walls of the large warehouse. Seokjin had told Lisa that he was working late; a fashion emergency.

He had been having a lot of those lately.

"Gonna come," Seokjin whined as his sweaty back arched off the wooden surface. "Right there~ngh."

His untouched cock began to shoot ropes of white over his bare stomach and chin. Namjoon thrust a few more times before groaning loudly and filling the condom. Leaning down, he kissed Seokjin roughly, making sure to clean off the come that had landed on his face with his tongue before pulling out with a wet squelch.

"Gosh," Seokjin breathed out with a giggle, "I never thought that sex with a man could be that satisfying!"

Namjoon discarded the used condom and tucked his softening penis back into his boxers and jeans before zipping it in securely. "Mm, it's alright," he teased, while wiping the other clean with a paper towel.

"Alright!?" Seokjin smacked the other's arm playfully before sitting up and assembling his clothes. "Just admit it, I'm the best fuck you've ever had! And certainly," he kissed Namjoon before winking teasingly, "the most handsome fuck you've ever had!"

Namjoon leaned over with a playful glint in his eyes as he helped the older fasten his belt. "Seokjin," he stated blatantly, "you're gorgeous."

Seokjin's face flushed light pink as he shyly covered his face with his hands. "Yah! You're not supposed to agree with me!"

Namjoon laughed, "I'd love to stay and argue with you about that, but I'm working the nightshift at the coffee shop tonight."

Seokjin pouted, "Do you have to go?"

"Unfortunately. This isn't a paid internship and I need to put myself through schooling somehow."

"Fine," Seokjin sighed, "I should probably get home anyway...spend some time with Lisa."

Namjoon's playful smile faltered as he tried not to let the mention of Seokjin's wife affect him. They hadn't really talked about what they were, but it was pretty clear that the other only viewed him as someone to fool around with and satisfy him in the ways his wife couldn't. Namjoon's heart ached, he wanted to be the one Seokjin came home to every night. The one that could hold his hand in public and go on fancy dates with. Not the one he had emotionless sex with in secret.