Dangerous Decisions

Are you Covid19? Because if I had you near me I wouldn't leave my house for two straight *cough* (gay) *cough* weeks!

(A/N: Too soon? 👀😅)

(A/N: Wear the damn facemask, thanks)

~♡~

"Thank you for giving me a ride," Taehyung said, smiling warmly at Jackson.

It was raining outside, not too badly, but Taehyung was appreciative that he didn't have to walk in it. They had just arrived at Jackson's apartment and he immediately recognized the downstairs area from the party. Not that he remembered much of the party, it was as if the whole evening had been wiped from his memory; he must have gotten really drunk.

"My bedroom's upstairs," Jackson mentioned, turning to head there.

"But is the T.V. in your room bigger than that one?" Taehyung asked, pointing in awe at the giant flat screen that decorated their living space.

"No," Jackson admitted, "but it's cozier."

Taehyung frowned, "But this one's closer to the kitchen."

Jackson sighed, "Fine, you win. We can watch it down here."

"Yay!" Taehyung cheered, running to sprawl out on the large couch.

Jackson stared after him and smirked. His roommates were both gone, Namjoon was working the night shift and Yugyeom was at his boyfriend's place, so it really didn't matter where they decided to watch a movie. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips and popcorn, after all, he had promised his classmate snacks. After letting Taehyung pick the movie he threw a blanket over the both of them and scooted close.

"You like comedies?" Taehyung asked, motioning to the television.

"Who doesn't?" Jackson responded with a dry laugh.

The movie had just started when Taehyung's phone dinged obnoxiously. "It's my roommate," he mentioned softly after checking the screen. "I should answer, he's tried calling several times."

Jackson leaned over, snatched the phone from his grasp, and promptly turned it off. "It's rude to be on your phone during a movie," he scolded playfully.

Taehyung took the phone back from him and slipped it into his pocket. "I'll give him a call right when the movie is over," he decided. Satisfied, Jackson went back to quietly watching the screen.

If Taehyung was being honest, he was a bit apprehensive to pick up Jimin's call, he hadn't told his best friend he had made a new friend as he could sometimes be annoyingly protective. That and Jackson had originally asked him out on a date, he tried not to think about how Jimin would feel about that.