Little Lies

Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you.

~♡~

~♡~

Jungkook slammed his new dorm room door shut with a 'bang.' He had already been by earlier to unpack, his roommate's stuff was on one side of the room already, but he still had yet to meet the guy. Kicking his shoes off in frustration he slammed his hand against the far wall.

"Damnit!" He cursed, bringing his forehead hard against the white, undecorated wall in a repeated motion, "damnit, damnit, DAMNIT!"

"Wow, what'd the poor wall ever do to you?"

Jungkook whirled around to come face to face with a shorter male in a soft black and white sweater.

"Oh hey," the male said, smiling widely, "our hair color matches, that's pretty dope."

Jungkook stared at the cheerful male and cocked an eyebrow, "Who the hell are you?" he asked with annoyance, praying this wasn't his roommate.

"Min Yoongi, your roommate," the male responded, frowning slightly at the younger's attitude, "who are you?" he sassily retorted, mimicking Jungkook's defensive posture and cold tone.

"Jeon-"

"I know who you are," Yoongi cut him off with a hand wave.

"...but you asked?"

"Eh, seemed like the polite thing to do, but then I decided I don't care for your attitude."

Jungkook looked at his roommate with disbelief as he proceeded to sprawl out on his white comforted bedspread. He took note of the decorations that surrounded his space; there were jerseys hanging up on the wall surrounded by photos of Yoongi with many different people, and trophies and medals were strategically placed on shelves and ledges to give an aesthetic appeal.

"You play a sport?" Jungkook dumbly asked, kicking off his shoes and taking a seat on his black bedspread.

Yoongi tossed his cellphone aside and smiled widely, "Yeah! Football, actually." He puffed out his chest proudly, "I got in on an athletic scholarship, I'm the starting quarterback for the Bangtan Bulls."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, great, his roommate was a meathead. In highschool Jungkook had been captain of his soccer team, but a knee injury shortly after he moved senior year had cut that career short.

"Awesome," the younger murmured, leaning back on his pillow and closing his eyes.

Yoongi frowned, "So why were you smashing your head against the wall?" he questioned.

"Just stressed about the upcoming semester," Jungkook lied.

"Oof," Yoongi said with a chuckle, "classes haven't even started yet!"