Part 18 - Cavemen

Then Camilo is gone, and you know, just know, that there is no use in trying to escape. At least not now. You allow the darkness to swallow you.

Your eyes open to the sound of echoed voices. You sit up. 

"The Madrigal kids are gone. It's just the l/n girl in the cave now. We can finish this."

You sneak down the tunnel, in the direction of the voices.

"Do you really think she can open the cave whenever she wants?"

"Possibly. That's why we should end her now."

You hide behind a rock as two large figures creep along the tunnel. It's only a matter of time before they discover you are gone. You walk into a large boulder, blocking the tunnel. "Do you really think she can open the cave whenever she wants?"

You hold up your glowing arm to the boulder. The boulder rolls out of sight. "What the-" you mutter under your breath as you exit the cave. You hear voices yelling. They've noticed you are gone. You run down to Casita. You notice flocks of people in black standing outside Casita. Oh no, you think, did Mirabel...

You run into Casita. "Guys," you scream, "Camilo! They're here, and they're coming."

People gasp and turn to look at you. You stare at the nameplate on the coffin they are gathered around.

You just crashed your own funeral.

___

Author's Note:

Super short, just wanted to get this one out.

Hope you enjoy this ending :D another chapter probably on Saturday