At the Oscar's

Hiii so I'm starting this series and it's basically about how when you see your soulmate you can see in color. So yea enjoy.

3rd person pov:

Y/n/yln is a famous actress who made her debut at 8 years old in a Mission Impossible movie as Storm Gridley. She then went on to be one of the most well known actresses in the world.

She was nominated for her movie called, The Doctor.  Set in a sifi world, a therapist experiences the mental illness of her patients that night.  It was an amazing experience for y/n and she loved every minute on set.

Y/n pov:

I walked onto the red carpet wearing a almost suit looking thing. I stopped at one spot and posed for the cameras. There were flashes coming from every direction. After a few minutes of standing in that one spot I decided to head in in to the party.

When I stepped inside I felt a wave of excitement wash over me. I wandered around for a little saying hi to old cast mates. "Oh my god! Y/n."  Scarlett Johansson said giving me a big hug. "I totally forgot you were coming!"  She said rocking me back and forth.

"Yea I'm so excited to be here."  I say pulling away from the hug.  Suddenly someone puts their arms around me from behind. "Guess who."  Says a voice I recognized, I turn around and see the friendly face of Timothée Chalamet. "Hey."  I say giving him a hug.

"How have you been y/n?"  He asks hugging me back. "You know the usual." I say pulling away. I look behind him and see another familiar face. "Y/nnnnn." Florence yells running towards me. She nearly knocks me over with her hug.

"Oh my god it's so nice to see you."  Flo says squeezing me. "It's nice to see you too."  I say as we pull apart. "So can you see colors yet?" Flo asks innocently.  I shake my head as an announcement comes on.

"Attention lady's and gentlemen if we could have all of you please head to your tables we are about to begin the awards ceremony."  Flo and I both squeal with laughter as we head into the main room.

Hailee pov:

I sat down at my table with Jeremy and Ella. Jeremy took a long drink of water and I smiled at Ella and her boyfriend. I heard a familiar British accent and saw Flo walking in with someone I had seen before. I don't remember where.

Time skip :)

"And now the moment you have been waiting for. And the Oscar goes to, y/n/yln for the movie The Doctor!" The crowd erupted with cheers and applause.  I saw the girl who was sitting by Flo stand up and walk onto the stage. I only saw her side profile. But it was beautiful.

She had a nose that fit her face perfectly and round plump lips. And the most beautiful outfit

 And the most beautiful outfit

Y/n's outfit 😩🥵😩

Y/n pov:

I stepped onto the stage feeling happier than I have ever felt.  I walked over to Tom Holland who was presenting the Oscar's this year. We shared a small hug as we are good friends from working together. "Wow I didn't expect that."  I say into the microphone, there was laughter from the crowd.

"All I have to say is this would've t have been possible without my amazing friends and family. And the director of this film (your favorite director)."  More applause. I looked down at Flo who was wiping her eyes. Then I looked over at the table next to ours.

I saw Jeremy Renner and Ella Hunt. But when I looked at the person next to Jeremy my world exploded with color. Our eyes met and I knew the same had happened for her. "Sorry I think I just found my soulmate."  I said after a long pause.

There were whistles and cheers as I held my award up and began my small speech.

Hailee pov:

I was in awe. I just found my soulmate. Y/n continued her speech and Ella leaned over to me. "You should stop staring."  She whispered as y/n finished her speech. She walked off the stage and walked over to her table. I quickly sat in the seat closest to y/n.

"Hi!" I say trying to stay calm. "Hi!" She says back. "Congratulations on your Oscar." I say motioning to the award.  She blushed slightly, "thank you."  She said back, "Flo has told me a lot about you."  I look at the ground. "All good things of course."  She says quickly.

I look up and smile. "So what do we do now?"  I ask her, she thought for a moment. "Hang out, maybe go on a date?  Then if it works out date."  I blush when she says the last part.

"You look amazing in that color."  Y/n says motioning to my dress. "Oh, thanks apparently it's red.  I have never actually seen it before."  I smile and she laughs too.

Y/n pov:

My soulmate is Hailee fucking Stinefeld I am freaking out so much right now. "Well when this is over do you want to go for drinks?"  Hailee asks me. I nod but quickly add, "I might want to change first."  She nods, " me too, this outfit tends to draw a crowd."  I can see why.  I think to myself.

Hailee's dress 😩🥵

Hailee's dress 😩🥵

Time skip

After all of the commotion ended I quickly ran to the bathroom and changed into a simple outfit.  Khaki overalls with a off white hoodie and a dark blue bucket hat to top it off.

I walked out of the bathroom to where I told Hailee to meet me and waited for a little while. I decided to go onto tik tok where all the videos were about how I won an Oscar and how Hailee is my soulmate. I sigh and turn my phone off right when Hailee walked up to me.

"Ready to go?" I ask and she nods. She was wearing a cute outfit black pants with a cropped white shirt and a green flannel on top. I smile and we walk over to my bike. "Shut up! We are going to ride that?"  She says in disbelief. I nod and hand her a helmet.

She just laughs as she puts it on and gets on the back of the bike. "Hold on tight."  I say as I rev the engine. We drive off into the warm LA evening passing stores and people walking on the sidewalk. Hailee grips my waist tighter as we take a sharp turn onto another street.

We stop at a red light where we are greeted by fans and the paparazzi sanding tons of pictures before the light turned green and we drove off.

Ok so I going to end it there

But I'm writing the next chapter like right now so yea.

I hope you liked it.

Have a lovely day! :)