Drinks

Ok sry that the last chapter was super long.

I just wanted to say that you for 311 reads on my first Kate Bishop story!!

Ok now onto the story.

Y/n pov:

We pulled up at what looked like a regular grocery store, but the secret was that the club was underneath the store.

We both walked through the automatic doors and to a small stairwell near the bathrooms. We walked down the stairs to find a room full of drunk celebrities.

Well most of them were drunk. We walked over to a empty spot at the bar and sat down. "I'll be right back, I just need to use the bathroom." Hailee said leaving her bag on the seat.

After she left I went onto instagram.

Posted by user4219 20,603 likes liked by

Saw this cute couple @haileestinefeldofficial @therealy/n

I didn't bother looking at the comments.

Posted by therealy/n 75,235 likes Thanks @florencepugh for the pic

Thanks @florencepugh for the pic.

Raffiepugh
Absolutely beautiful
^therealy/n
Thanks Raffie 🫠

theoutset
Stay safe
^therealy/n
Thanks mom ✨

I turned my phone off and ordered a drink. When I did Hailee sat back down next to me.

"Hi," she said slightly out of breath. "Hi, are you ok you sound out of breath." She nodded and took my drink and drank it all.

"Hey I was drinking that."  She just smiled at me and dragged me onto the dance floor. "No Hailee stop."  I say as she drags me onto the dance floor.

"Come on, this is fun."  She said as she began dancing. "You write music right?" I ask as she gets closer to me. "Yes I do, do you?"  I nod. I had recently started writing my new album.

Soon we were both very close. She put her arms around my neck and we both swayed to the music. I put my arms around her waist and we got even closer.

She looked at my lips then back at my eyes. I took my hand off her waist and cupped her chin.

Hailee pov:

Our faces were 2 inches apart. I looked at her lips then back at her eyes. Her green eyes catching the lights. She gave a small nod and our lips met in a kiss.

We both melted into the kiss when suddenly a flash went off.  We both ignore it and keep kissing. We pull away both of us needing to breathe. "Wow."  Y/n says out of breath.

I laugh a little and we touch foreheads.  We dance for a little more but then decide to head back to y/n's house.

Y/n pov:

When we got back to my house we decided to watch a movie. "What movie do you want to watch?" I ask, picking up the remote. "The Lorax?" I smile and turn on the movie.

Hailee settles on the couch and I get up and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave.  When it's done I pour the bag into a bowl and grab two capri suns. I hand Hailee one and she eats a handful of popcorn.

"I never knew that the Lorax was orange."  Hailee says, taking a sip of her capri sun. "I know, this is a very colorful movie."

We both laugh a little and keep watching the movie. After a little while I notice Hailee is starting to fall asleep.

Her head rests on my shoulder and I give her a kiss on the head. After a little while I start to fall asleep too. I lay down on the couch and put Hailee on top of me.

She stirs a little but falls back to sleep. I slowly fall asleep Hailee on top of me, her arms wrapped around my waist.

Time skip

Hailee pov:

I woke up on top of y/n who was sleeping peacefully. I looked up at her, her features were perfect. I wrap my arms around her waist tighter and she wakes up a little.

"Good morning." She said pushing me off so she could sit up. "How did you sleep?" I asked, she gave me a little smile.

We both started on the couch for little longer before we decided to make some breakfast. Y/n is an amazing cook. She made crepes with whipped cream and fruit.

We sat down at her island and ate the food. "This is amazing." I say taking another bite. "Here try this." Y/n holds a fork with a bite of food on it. I put my mouth on the fork and take the food.

The fluffy crepe melted in my mouth paring perfectly with the cream and bananas. There was another flavor. Chocolate? "Is there chocolate on that crepe?"

She nods and I laugh a little. "Do you need some clothes?" Y/n asks. I take another bite and nod. "Ok I have an outfit you can wear set on my bed."

I take the last bite of my food and walk over to the bedroom. "Can I take a shower?" I ask she bods and tells me where the towels are.

Y/n pov:

I put all the dishes in the sink and sat on the couch. I opened my phone and opened Instagram.

This is the best pic I could find I'm sorry

Posted by zendaya 100,183 likes New love birds?? 👀👀

New love birds?? 👀👀

tchalamet
Where did you see this happen 😩
^ tomholland2013
We saw them kissing at a club after the Oscar's.

robertdowneyjr
New couple alert??
^zendaya
Maybe, they are soulmates after all.

I felt the color drain from my face. Hailee walked out of the bedroom. "You ok?" I show her the post.

"Well, that's." We were both quiet. "Might as well confirm it." Hailee said. I nod and give her a kiss.