Im Home

Heyyyy

Sry I haven't posted in a while

I've been sick and I had a busy weekend

But anywho enjoy

Hailee pov:

The next day y/n and I went back to the studio to finish recording the album. "So we have 2 songs left but it will take a few weeks for to finish up the editing and legal stuff." Alex said as y/n put on the head set.

"Yea I know."Y/n was busy recording so I went on my phone and texted my parents. 

Me: having tons of fun in New York! Wish you guys were here.

Mom ❤️:  Keep having fun sweetie!! We miss you here, but I'm glad you are being supportive to your partner!

Griffin 🐀:  don't worry about us haiz we are perfectly fine

Dad ❤️:  Have some more fun before your trip is over!

I turned my phone off and looked over at y/n. She was listening to something the editor was saying. I kept looking at her, this is my soulmate.  The person I'm destined to spend the rest of my life with.

She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and made half a heart with my fingers. Y/n put her hand up and made the other half of the heart.

We held our hands there for a brief moment before y/n went back to recording. I stood up and started walking around the studio. "Do you need something?" Alex asked me.

"No I'm fine, just stretching my legs."  I said with a smile. They walked away and sat down and opened my journal.  I wrote in my journal for a while before the door of the recording room opened.

"Ready to go?" Y/n asked grabbing her bag. "Yep one second."  I said putting my journal and pens in my bag. When I stood up y/n grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the studio.

"Where are we going now?"  I asked as we stepped out onto the busy New York street. "Somewhere fun."  She said waving down a taxi.

We climbed inside and y/n told the driver. "New York Aquarium."  The driver nodded and started driving. "The aquarium?" I asked as we sped down the road.

"Yes, that's what I said." Y/n put her headphones on so the rest of us sat in silence. When we got to the aquarium y/n dragged me over to where the sharks are kept.

"These are my favorite." I rolled my eyes and watched a group walk over to us. "Do you mind if we get a picture with both of you guys?" We both nod and pose for a picture with the small group.

After watching the sharks for a few minutes we went to my favorite.

Y/n pov:

"Come on, I want to go see the otters." Hailee said pulling me away from the sharks. We walked over to the otters and we were just in time to see them getting fed.

The otters' sleek bodies zipped through the water to catch the fish. Hailee watched them in awe. I reached down and grabbed her hand.

She looked over at me and smiled. Then she went back to looking at the otters. "Excuse me, can we get a picture?"  A small voice asked.

I looked over to see a young girl and two other girls. "Of course."  I said pulling Hailee to take a picture with the girls. We took a picture with the girls and all of them gave us a big hug.

We walked around the aquarium for a little while then decided to go back to the hotel. "I'm hungry." Hailee said as she flopped onto the bed. "Then order some food."  I said pulling out my phone.

She sat up and opened her phone. "What do you want?" Hailee asked handing me her phone. I ordered some food and handed her phone back to her.

A little while later Hailee sat up and grabbed the key to our room and went to the lobby to get the food. I opened instagram.

Posted by Entertainment tonight 293,038 likes

Hailee Steinfeld seen going to the New York aquarium. Date night with y/n/yln?

Posted by ellahunt 690,939 likes

El gato 💕💕

therealy/n
WAIT THAT PIC IS SO CUTE
^ellahunt
Thank you 🙃

Hailee came back in the room and posed dramatically. "I come bearing food."  She said with a dramatic voice. She set the food down on the bed and pulled the food out.

"Here is your food. And this is my food."  She said opening a box with a big burger inside. "Wow.  I might have to poison test that burger."  I said grabbing her burger.

"Hey get your own."  She said trying to get it back. I pulled it away and took a big bite. "That was mean."  Hailee said as I put it back. "No I'm not, I'm kind and poison tested your food." 

She pouted some more and ate her food. "I love you."  I said trying to make her smile. "Yea yea I love you too."  She said holding my hand.

Time skip

Hailee pov:

"Do you have all your stuff?"  Y/n asked zipping up her suitcase. "Yea I just finished up."  I said walking over to her. She turned towards me and opened her arms.

I fell onto her chest and she closed her arms around me. I just stood there in her arms listening to her steady heart beat. "Ok we need to get to the airport now."  Y/n said I looked up at her.

"5 more minutes."  She sighed, "ok 5 more minutes." 

Time skip

We were back home and we were at y/n's house. We sat on the couch and I laid half on her body.  "I love you."  I hear y/n say. "I love you most."