In New York

HEYYYYY

I ended on a cliffhanger again :)

Ok so in this chapter y/n and Hailee are going to New York!

So yea enjoy :)

Hailee pov:

I added another outfit into my suitcase. "You ready to go?" Y/n asked, poking her head into my room. "Yea I just need to add my bathroom stuff."

She nodded and walked back out. When I came out of my room y/n was waiting on the couch. "Ok lets go." She said getting up.

We walked to the car and put our bags in the trunk and drove to the airport.

The drive was about 20 minutes so y/n and I blasted our favorite songs in the car on the way to the airport. When we got there we walked to TSA pre check and handed the woman at the desk our boarding passes and Id's.

"Have a lovely flight." The woman said handing our stuff back. "Thank you." Y/n said. We put our bags on the conveyor belt and stepped through the metal detector.

"Thank you." Y/n said as she grabbed her stuff. "Why do you say thank you to everyone?" I asked her.

She shifted her backpack.  "Because working at an airport is hard. My grandpa worked at one for countless years. And no one ever said thank you."  I thought about what she had said and we kept moving.

The flight from LA to NY is around 6 hours so y/n and I downloaded a bunch of Marvel movies to watch on the plane.

"We will now be boarding flight DX984 La to NY."  The intercom continued. "Ok we are staying at a hotel not far from the airport. But I'm going to call us an Uber. Ok?" Y/n asked, making sure I was listening.

"Yep I got it." I say confidently. Our group was called and we stood up hand in hand and boarded the plane.  We put our suitcases in the overhead compartments and sat in our seats.

Time skip

Y/n pov:

"What drinks can I get you?"  The flight attendant asked. "I'll have a Diet Coke." I said "just a sprite."  Hailee said. She handed us the drinks. "Thank you." Hailee and I said in unison. The flight attendant smiled.

Time skip

"But how did Ultron gain a consciousness?"  Hailee asked me.  "I don't know." 

Time skip

"So this is a Captain America movie not an Avengers movie?" Hailee asked, "yes it is a Capitan America movie."

Time skip

"So Dr. Strange isn't special, he just learned magic?" She asked. "Yes, now shut up I'm trying to watch the movie."

Time skip

"Local time is 1:52 pm. The temperature is 56 degrees with a wind of 10 mph. Enjoy your time in New York."  We pulled our bags from the overhead compartments and stepped off the plane.

I called our Uber while Hailee took pictures of the city. "Hailee turn around."  I said while she was sitting on some construction equipment.

Posted by therealy/n 129,918 likes

MADE IT TO NYC 😻😩

@ellahunt
Take me with you 🥲
^@therealy/n
Next time maybe 🥲

I got off my phone as the Uber pulled up to the curb.  "Are you y/n?" The driver asked. I nod and Hailee and I put out bags in the back.

We climbed into the car and the driver asked "where to?"  I buckled my seatbelt. "(Fancy hotel in nyc)."  He nodded and started the car.

Time skip

"Thanks."  I say handing him 20 bucks. "No problem boss."  He said popping the trunk.

We grabbed the bags and walked into the lobby of the hotel.

Hailee pov:

We stepped into the lobby of the hotel which was surprisingly fancy. "Wow," I said as we walked to the front desk.

"I know, the recording studio is paying for all of it too."  I zoned out looking around the lobby while y/n checked us in.

"Hey let's head to our room."  She said grabbing my hand. "Ok!" I said exited.

When we stepped into our room and put the bags away. "Ummm there is only one bed."  I say to y/n. "Well that's too bad."  She says giving me a hug.

I lean up and give her a kiss. "I love you."  She smiles. "I love you most." 

Okkkkk

That's all for now

But the next chapter y/n will be recording the new album so yea

Have a lovely week :)  <3