Hi

Sorry I haven't updated:/ I've been busy with some theater stuff.

WE ARE AT 10K READS!!!!! TSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!

Ok. I'm continuing the last chapter so this is a warning.

⚠️smut warning⚠️

Ok enjoy the chapter

Y/n pov:

I was in the shower letting the hot water run over my body when I heard the bathroom door open. I didn't think anything of it because I assumed Hailee was getting ready for bed.

I was rubbing my face wash on my face when I heard the shower curtain move.

Hailee pov:

I tapped on y/n's shoulder and she spun around with water running down her face. "Jesus Christ Hailee, don't ever do that agin asshole."  I laughed and stepped into the water.

"I just thought you were lonely."  I said rubbing my hands on her shoulders. Goose bumps appeared on her arms as I put my body against hers.

She leaned down and kissed me. I kissed her back and she pushed me against the tile wall. I tried to pull away from the cold tile but y/n held me there sliding her tongue into my mouth.

I tried to pull away again put she pushed me back.  "If I'm being too rough let me know."  Y/n said looking into my eyes.

🎶sometimes I look in her eyes and that's where I find a glimpse of us🎶

I nodded and she kissed down my back and body.  When she reached the end of my torso. I ran my hands through her wet hair as she gripped my thighs.

She put her bed in between my thighs and began slowly licking. I moved little but she pinned my hips to the wall. As she continued I let out small moans. She stopped for a moment and looked up at me.

"You can moan as loud as you want." She said inserting two fingers without warning.  I pushed my body off the wall and onto hers. I wrapped my arms around her body digging my nails into y/n's back. She let out a grunt of pain but continued with her fingers.

"If I start bleeding you will regret that."  She said becoming more aggressive. "We are going to fly out to start filming tomorrow."  I said breathlessly. "I need to be able to walk."  She pulled me off her body.

"Well we will just have to wait and see."  She curled her fingers hitting my g spot making my head roll back.

She smiled at what she had done and continued to move her fingers hitting my g spot every time   .  "You just love the feeling of my fingers inside you, don't you?" I nodded as she continued. 

After about 15 seconds of pure torture y/n quickened her pace.  My breath quickened as she pumped her fingers into me.  "Fuck y/n."  I said as she curled her fingers.  "Not yet."  She said pulling out.

I breathed out a sigh of disappointment and she started licking up and down.  I gripped her hair and she put two fingers inside of me.

I moaned even louder as she helped me reach my climax.  "That's it baby, cum for me."  Her talking sent vibrations through my body as i came all over her mouth and fingers. 

She looked up at me satisfied.  "Good job."  She said standing up.  I smiled and leaned into her body.  "Now will you please let me finish my shower?" I laughed and nodded. 

I watched as she finished washing her body.  My eyes following the soap that was running down her body.  When she finished I stepped into the water to wash up my body. 

When I got out I found y/n on the bed snuggling with Bucky while she looked at something on her phone.  I ran over to the bed and joined her and Bucky.

"I love you Hailee."  I smiled and kissed her. "I love you most y/"n".

Ok i know its short but it took forever to write for some reason. Ok thats all. Have a lovely day! :)