Angry Bunny

Heyyy

Don't mind the title it will be explained.

But enjoy!

Hailee pov:
I woke up to find I was on my bed. I swore I had fallen asleep on the couch. Y/n must have carried me over.

I wanted something to eat but I didn't want to cook.  I picked up my phone and FaceTimed y/n.

"Hey," y/n said as she put some laundry in the washing machine. "Hey, will you come make breakfast for me?" Y/n stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"You want me to drive 30 minutes to your house. To make you food?" I nod and she sighs. "I'll be there in like 33 minutes." I smile and thank her.

After we hung up I got in the shower and put on a cute outfit.  By the time y/n got to my house I had showered gotten changed and found the recipe I wanted to make.

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it."  My brother Griffin yelled from the living room. "No!"  I yelled and ran to the door shoving him out of the way. I opened the door and y/n was standing there.

"Hi," I say out of breath. "Hi, why is Griffin on the floor?"  I look back at him as he flips me off.

Y/n pov:

We both walk into the kitchen where I see Hailee's parents. "Hi, I'm y/n. Nice to meet you mr and mrs Stienfeld."  I say as I shake their hands.

"Please call us Cheri and Peter."  Mr. Stienfeld says as he adds a banana to his smoothie.

"You house is beautiful." I say looking around. "Thank you." Cheri says. "Hey we need to get going!" Griffin yells from the other room.

"Well if you'll excuse us we need to get going before Griffin throws a fit." Peter says. "It was lovely meeting you." I say as the garage door closes.

"Shall we make some food?" Hailee asks as I turn around. "Yes please." I say running over to her.

Time skip

We had finished eating breakfast and we started the dishes. "Do you want to go out tonight?" Hailee says as she puts her arms around my neck.

I'm a few inches taller than her at 5"8 abs she is 5"6 so it's not that big of a difference. "I would love too." I say as she plants a small kiss on my lips.

Hailee pov:

We decided that we were going to go shopping today.  We both go on y/n's bike and we drove to the nearest mall. "Where do you want to go first?"  Y/n asked me.

I thought for a moment before dragging g her into the Lego store. "Oh god."  Y/n says nearly falling over.

We walked in to see the bins full of Lego pieces and we decided we were going to build some figures.

After we had built our three people y/n wanted to buy a set. "I think I'm going to get this one."  Y/n said holding up a how to train a dragon set.

"Really?" I asked her. "What you don't like toothless the dragon?"  I shake my head. "I just think it's cute that you want a little kiss set and not a huge set." 

Y/n just smiled and we checked out. After roaming all over the mall it was nearly sun set. We drove back to my house just in time to see it.

We went on to the balcony to watch it.  "Hailee turn around."  I hear y/n say. I turn around to see her with her phone out. She takes a picture.

"Nice."  She says as she posts it on her instagram.

Posted by therealy/n  60,505 likes

🌇🌇

@zendaya
I might steal your girl 😳
^therealy/n
🤺No🤺 you 🤺won't 🤺

@dovecameron
That's a nice sunset
^therealy/n
Yep yep a sunset

Y/n pov:

I got off my phone and looked at Hailee. "You want to watch a movie?"  She nodded furiously and dragged me inside.

"I haven't watched this movie yet and I have been told it's super good."  She said turning on the tv. "What is it?"  I ask.

"It's a surprise. Cover your eyes."  Hailee says throwing a blanket over me. I pull it off and she throws it back on. "Stop it I'm trying to make it a surprise." She says getting frustrated.

I pull it off again to see her looking through the marvel section on Disney plus. "Y/n stop!" She yells as she throws a pillow at my head.

"You remind me of an angry bunny." I say with a snicker.  This seemed to make her super mad and she started punching me.

Not hard of course but still punching me. While her arms are up I begin tickling her waist. She immediately folds over and starts laughing.

I must have hit the remote with my hand or something because the movie started playing.

"Wait I want to watch the movie."  Hailee said while laughing.  It was black widow. "You haven't seen this?"  I said setting her down on the couch.

"No that's why I wanted to watch it."  I laughed a little before giving her a small kiss. "You are my angry bunny."  I say making her smile.

Hiii

Idk why this chapter took so long.

But I hope you enjoyed it

Ok bye!!