Coming Home

Heyyy

I'm kinda feeling unmotivated to write

But I'm writing anyway

Ok enjoy

Hailee pov:

Y/n and I were on our way back from Washington where we just finished up our last performance.

Both of us were exhausted and my voice hurt really bad. "Will you please make me some tea?" I ask y/n. She turns off her phone and gets up.

"What kind?" I think for a moment. "Lemon or peppermint." I say she nods and pours the hot water into a mug. She picks up a box of tea bags and puts one in the water.

She brings it over to me bobbing the tea bag in the water. "Thank you love." I say giving her a small kiss. "Of course." She says kissing me one more time.

She lays down next to me and opens her phone.

Y/n pov:

I decided to post a picture of Hailee's last concert.

Posted by therealy/n 205,309 likes

Amazing closing show Hailee. 😻I'm glad you let me join you 🥲

@ellahunt
📸Simp📸caught📸in📸4k📸
^@therealy/n
🤺Shut🤺up 🤺

@theoutset
You two are so cute 🥰
^@therealy/n
Thank youuu

I put my phone down when Hailee laid down next to me and cuddled my chest. "You did so well this week." I say kissing the top of her head. "Thank you." She said nuzzling closer to me.

The drive home is about 19 hours and we had been driving for about 5 hours.

Hailee pulled me closer. "Hey, I need to work."  I say trying to get her off me. "Noooo," she said, trying to stay on top of me.

"Hailee please."  She looked at me with pleading eyes. "ok, 5 more minutes."  I say making her giggle.  She put her head in the crook of my neck and I held my phone up above her body.

Posted by justiceforgwen 40,938 likes

It's been 7 years, 11 months, 23 days since Gwen Stacy died. ☹️

I turned off my phone laughing. "What?" Hailee said looking up. I showed her my phone and laughed a little. "Ok I have to work."  I say pushing her off of my body.

"Nooooo."  She said as I sat down at my desk. I looked over at her and smiled. "I have to work, but I'll cuddle with you later. Ok?"  She thought for a moment.

"Ok."  I turn back to my computer and start sending emails to people regarding recording my new album.

Hailee sat down next to me and opened her computer. "What are you doing?" I say looking over at her screen.

"Working."  She said sitting up straighter. "Ok."  I say going back to writing my email.

I was a little thirsty so I got up and walked over to the mini fridge.  I took out a red bull and went back to my desk. I opened the can and took a sip.

"Can I have a sip?"  Hailee asked. I handed her the can and she cautiously took a sip. She handed the can back and we both went back to work.

"I'm bored."  Hailee said after about 20 minutes of working. "Hailee, you have been working for 20 minutes."  I say looking at her.

"I knowww 20 minutes is too damn long."  I just sigh and go back to work.  She started pacing around the bus. "Are you ok?" I ask making her look over at me.

"Do I look ok?" I nod a little. "You look amazing."  I say standing up. "Will you cuddle with me now?"  She asks pulling me into a hug.

"I guess so."  I say with a dramatic sigh.  We both flop onto the bed.  There was a tv next to the bed and Hailee turned on a movie.

I didn't have to look at the screen to know that it was the Lorax.  "Don't you want to watch a new movie?"  I ask her. She shook her head and laid down on the bed.

I laid down behind her and began spooning her. As the movie started a felt myself falling asleep. I drifted off to sleep and the last thing I heard Hailee say was.

"I love you y/n."