Punishment

⚠️MAJOR SMUT⚠️

THATS YOUR WARNING

Hailee pov:

We got back to the hotel room and y/n locked the door. "Do you want to apologize for mocking me?"  She said stepping closer. "Not really because I want to see what you are you going to do to me."  I said as she took her hoodie off.

I continued staring as she took her shirt off revealing her wearing only  a sports bra. I continued down and stared at her  abs. "Like what you see?"  She said tilting her head as she walked closer.

I gave the smallest nod and she was standing right in front of me. "I won't do anything without your consent."  I looked her up and down. "You have my permission to do anything you want to me."  She smirked and kissed me.

I opened my mouth and y/n slid her tongue in my mouth. I moaned a little and she smiled in the kiss and pushed me onto the bed.

Y/n pov:

I don't know if I'm slightly drunk, or just really horny. I have never done something like this to Hailee. I pulled her shirt over her head and took her pants off. She smirked as I ran my hand down her torso giving her shivers.

Hailee pov:

"I bet your pussy is just throbbing waiting for me to fuck the shit out of it." I kept quiet but nodded. She smiled and put and hand on my core. "I want you please." I begged she smiled and licked a long stripe down.

As she licked she had clipped my bra while I wasn't focusing on it and she began massaging them.

"I need mor-fuck y/n!" I exclaimed as she unexpectedly shoved two fingers in. "Holy fuck." I said as she licked my clit while thrusting her fingers in and out of me. "Shut up."  She said getting more aggressive.

Her talking sent vibrations through my whole body. I tried to move my hips but y/n shoved them back down.

"If you don't stop resisting me I won't be nice anymore."  Y/n said pulling out. I wanted to see this side of her so I moved out from under her and sat up against the head board.

She watched me intently as I stuck my own fingers in my dripping wet pussy. She tilted her head slightly as I pumped them in and out used my other hand to play with my boob. (I like boobies, you like boobies... Vicky likes boobies definitely!)

I continued on and y/n watched some more. I felt myself getting closer and quickened my pace. Y/n of course noticed this and grabbed my hand.  "Not yet."  She said letting go. "But I." She put her hand over mine. "You cum when I tell you to.  Understand?"  She nodded.

"Use your words."  She said. "Yes ma'am."  I said continuing on.  She watched me as I went along and I felt myself getting closer. "Shit I need to cum."  I said moving faster. She put a hand on the inside of my thigh. "Not yet."  Unfortunately I couldn't hold it and I came all over my fingers.

She grit her teeth and put her hand around my throat. Not hard but enough to turn me on even more. "I told you not to cum yet."  I tried to speak but she tightened her grip.

"Now you are going to have to listen to me, unless you don't want to be able to feel your legs."  I gulped and nodded.

She reached into a small bag that was in the bedside table and pulled a vibrator out. I tried to sit still as she put it in. It slid in and I moaned softly.

"Now you don't cum until I tell you to."  She turned it ti the lowest setting and held my hips down as I tried to move. "Fuck y/n."  I said as she turned it up. "You said I could do whatever I wanted. But if it's too much I can stop."  I shook my head.

"Ok then." She said Turing it up to the highest setting. I moaned even more and y/n out her mouth on mine and slid her tongue in. She pulled away from the kiss because she could tell I was close.

"Not yet."  She turned it down and I breathed out a sigh of frustration. When I calmed down I but she turned it back up. "Holy shit."  I said as y/n began moving it. "Not yet."  She said moving it faster. "Please let me."  I said making her stop. She pulled it out and turned it off.

"I want to make you cum myself."  She looked at me as she slid two fingers  into me. She pumped them faster and curled them every time they went in.  I was nearly screaming from pleasure as she started licking my clit. I could barely hold it anymore and I came on y/n's fingers.

"Good girl."  She said licking her fingers. I looked at her and smiled. "All of this because I licked your hand at a restaurant."  She nodded. "That's right."  She pulled me into her arms and we ladies down on the bed. 

"I love you."  I said. "I love you most."  She said in reply