The Call

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've just been busy with track and life.

Soooooo I might be ending this book soon

But in like 5 chapters

So yea enjoy

Y/n pov:

Hailee and I were sitting on the couch watching moon knight when I got a call from my agent. "Hey y/n, I got a call from Marvel they want you to audition for a role in a new avengers movie."  I blinked.

"A what?"  I asked in shock.  "A Marvel movie now go get ready."   She hung up. "Who was that?" Hailee asked sitting up slightly. "It was my agent, she is coming to get me." I got up and walked to the bathroom.

"What does she want?" Hailee asked putting her head on my shoulder. "Something about an audition." I said fixing my hair.

Hailee looked skeptical but nodded. I changed into something slightly formal and grabbed my biking jacket.

"Love you."  I said giving Hailee a kiss. "Love you too, I'll see you later."  I nodded and pulled my helmet on. I buckled the chin strap and put the keys in.

Later I arrived at the Marvel studios work building.  "Ah y/n, good to see you.  So we are going to have you read lines for a new hero character. The character is Darkhawk. Now the original Darkhawk was a man but since he is such a very littl known character we figured we could change it."

If you are confused about Darkhawk just look it up.

"So what are you looking for with this character?" I asked as we rode the elevator up. "We are looking for a some what mysterious character but still a flirt. Also Darkhawk was dying from MS before he found his manic amulet."

"Yea I l ow o read the comics." I said. The man nodded and we stepped off the elevator. "Timothée?" I asked seeing one of my best friends in the group of people.

"Y/n oh my god." He said pulling me into a hug. "I didn't think we would Beth end up here." I said pulling away from the hug.

"Did you hear about the love interest?" He asked lifting his eyebrow.  I shook my head. "No, who is it?"  I asked as a man clapped his hands.

"Alright folks we will be going to begin the audition soon so please find a seat." We all found seats and Timothée and I sat next to each other.

"Kate bishop is the love interest for this character." He said as we sat down.

I know this is not cannon in the comics, but I needed a character and Darkhawk seemed like a good one

I looked over at him confused. "Really." My sentence was cut off by a paper getting stuck in my face.

"Here are your lines you will be reading, and we brought in possible stunt doubles." I took the paper and said. "I actually do my own stunts, I've been doing it since my first movie."

The man nodded and walked over to the other people auditioning. "That was awkward." Timothée said making me laugh.

Time skip a few weeks

Hailee and I were driving to the Marvel Studios office for our first screen test as Hawkeye and Darkhawk. (I got the role).  We pulled into the parking lot And parked our car.

When we walked into the building no we saw Xochitl Gomez and Benedict Cumberbatch practicing stunts.

"Hey guys!"  Xochitl yelled to us. We both waved to her and she went back to doing stunts. "I love her."  Hailee said holding my hand.

I nodder and we walked into the screen test room.  When we got inside we saw the Russo brothers. "Hey it's Hailee and y/n!"  Joe said as I took my jacket off.

"Hailee nice to see you."  Anthoney said giving her a hug. Joe gave her a hug too. "Shal we begin?"  We both nodded and they handed us the script for the scene.

"Kate it's just that I haven't been able to get you off my mind. I see you and it feels like there is a snake slithering up my body and squeezing my heart.  I can't breathe when I'm around you  and you make me feel things that I've never felt with someone and I can't keep watching you and Peter flirt after that night that we had.  I keep thinking about you and." 

"Cora,". Hailee said putter her hands and my face. "I feel the same way.  I just, I couldn't get your attention then the whole Peter thing started. And I didn't know what to do." 

I looked over at Anthony and Joe. "That's good guys."  We broke apart and walked over to the table they were sitting at.

"I don't think we've ever had a screen test quite like that one."  Joe said with a laugh. Hailee and I both laughed. 

"This is going to be amazing, we are going to start filming in 2 weeks."  I nodded. "Where are we filming?"  Hailee asked.  "We are starting in England." Anthoney said.

"Ok, well see you in England!"  I said as we started walking out.

"I love you."  Hailee said holding my hand as we walked out. "I love you most."