After Party

Yeaaaaaaa chapter 13!!

I'm excited for this chapter annnnnd I saw Dr. Strange!!!!

It was so good! I will not put any spoilers

Ok enjoy

Hailee pov:

After y/n and I finished cleaning up the bathroom we stepped out and back into the party. "Where did you guys go?" Flo asked us.

"Oh we were just talking in the hall."  Y/n said calmly. She nodded and y/n pulled me aside.

"Do you want to head home?" She said putting a hand on my waist. "If you want to go, we can go."  I said with a smile. She smiled back and we walked over to Flo.

"We are going to go, do you want to come with us?"  Y/n asked, Flo looked over at Zach who was talking with some people.

"We will come over after Timothée cuts the cake."  We nod and head to the door. 

"Leaving early?" A voice asked. We turned and saw Scarlett Johansson standing with her arms crossed.  "Hey Scarlett."  Y/n said giving her a hug.

"What are you guys leaving so soon?"  Y/n shrugged.  "I just want to go home and watch a movie with my girlfriend."  Surprisingly I blushed when she called me her girlfriend.

"Ok I understand."  She said giving y/n another hug. "You need to text me so we can plan dinner together."  Scarlett said as y/n put on her shoes.

"Rose misses you, she asks about you all the time."  Y/n chuckled, "tell her I'm coming over soon."  Scarlett nodded and we walked out the door.

Y/n pov:

We got back to my house and rode the elevator up to my floor. We stepped inside and took off our shoes. "So we should set up some snacks and drinks, then pick a movie." I said "but not The Lorax." Hailee shrugged.

We set up a small snack bar and put some drinks on the counter as well. After we had picked out a movie there was a knock at the door. "Hailee will you get the door." I said folding some of the blankets that were on the couch. 

"Hey guys!"  Hailee said as Flo and Zach came into the house.  She gave them both hugs and welcomed them into the house. "Hi guys."  I said giving both of them hugs. "What movie are we watching?"  Flo said motioning to the tv.

"What do you guys want to watch?"  Hailee asked sitting down next to me.  "How about a Star Wars movie?"  Zach said putting his arm around Flo.   

I nodded and put on my favorite Star Wars movie. Halfway through the movie I felt Hailee's head hit my shoulder. I looked over and saw she had fallen asleep. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and turned back to watch the movie.

After the movie was over Flo and Zach left quietly. I waved goodbye and pulled Hailee off my shoulder. I picked her up and carried her over to the bedroom. When I stepped into the room she stirred in my arm. I set her down gently and her eyes fluttered open.

"Snuggle with me."  She said putting her arms out.  "Ok," I said climbing into the bed. I laid on my back and she put her head on my shoulder. She intertwined her fingers with mine and we laid their until we had both fallen asleep.

Okkkkk

I know it's short

But I'm tired and I'm running out of ideas so yea

Have a lovely week :)