After

Okkkkkk

So this chapter takes place after they finished filming and the editing will take like 1 or 2 months so yea.

Enjoy the chapter

Y/n pov:

Hailee and I were done filing and we were asked to rake some photos for Gay Times.

We drove to the location where we are going to start the shoot. "Hey guys."  A girl said as I locked the car.

"Nice to meet you."  She said shaking our hands.  "It's kind of embarrassing but I'm a huge fan of both of you guys."  I smiled and pulled Hailee into a side hug.

"Ok so we are going to do some traditional pictures, but then we will take some fun pictures."  Hailee looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"What kind of fun pictures?" We kept walking. "Like pictures teenagers would take." She girl said walking over to a trailer. "This is Hailee's, y/n you are next door right here." She said motioning to another one.

"Thanks." I said as she walked away. I stepped onto my trailer and sat down in the hair chair.

As they were doing my hair I casually opened my phone to YouTube. The first thing on my recommended was the first trailer for The Young Avengers.

I immediately clicked on it and put the video on full screen. I had to watch an ad from Statefarm before the trailer started. 

The first shot was showing a silhouette of me in my Darkhawk suit. A voice started talking.

"We have lost so many along the way.  But we are still working towards making the world better."  The voice was Sam Wilson or Anthony Mackie as he is the new Captain America.

I finished watching the trailer and the hair team was done with my hair and makeup so I went to go get my first outfit on.

Hailee pov:

I was getting dressed in my first outfit for the day when I got a text from y/n. I picked up my phone and saw it was a link to a YouTube video.

I clicked on it and propped my phone up as I slipped my Doc Martins on. It was the trailer for The Young Avengers. I watched it intently when it was over I walked out of the trailer shocked.

Small times skip

Y/n pov:

We finished up taking pictures and we were going to take some pictures for our instagram.

"Ok so let's take the ghost pictures first." The girl said I walked over to a concrete wall and sat on it putting a cone over my head.

I laughed and it echoed in the cone. "Hey y/n come back here." Hailee said I took the cone off and walked back over to the group.

The girl who's name I think is Nancy handed us both white sheets and sunglasses. I put the sheet over my head and put the sunglasses on too. "Ok y/n I'm going to take you over to the slide."  Nancy said leading me by the arm because I can barley see.

"Ok just sit down here."  I sat down and slid down a little. "Ok stop there." A photographer said I put my feet down and I stopped.

I looked over to where the cameras are and waited for a bit. "Ok you can come down now."  I took the sunglasses and sheet off and slid down the slide. Hailee was still sitting at the bottom and I ran into her.

"Shit sorry love."  I said rubbing her back. "It's ok."  We both got off the slide and went to change into our next set of clothes.

The outfits were quite interesting. Brown suits with white shirts and black ties. We walked back over to where they had set up the cameras and Hailee got into the shopping basket. "Here you go."  Nancy said handing us the Lego head hats.

They went over your whole face and you can't see anything out of them but it would make a good picture.

Time skip

Hailee pov:

I had just gotten out of the shower and I saw y/n sitting on her bed. "Whatcha doing."  I said sitting next to her. "Posting the pictures."  I looked at them and laughed a little.

Posted by therealy/n 1,849,864 likes

Never a dull moment in my life 🫰

ellahunt
slayed 💅
^therealy/n
Thanks bestie babe

She shut her phone off and grabbed me around the waist. "I'm tirrrreeeeddd."  She said squeezing me a little. "Then let's go to bed."  I said kissing the top of her head.

She looked up and gave me a kiss. I kissed her back and things started getting more heated when Bucky jumped on the bed and started licking my face. "Gross Bucky stop."  Y/n said wiping her face and her hoodie sleeve. "Go to bed Bucky."  Y/n said making him stop.

He sadly jumped off the bed and walked over to his dog bed. "You should let him sleep up here."  I said punching her in the arm lightly. "No because if I let him sleep up here you will pay more attention to him than me."  She said giving me another kiss.

"That is true."  I said as we laid down on the bed. "I love you."  She said. "I love you most."  I said back with a smile. Y/n turned the light off and we both slowly drifted off to sleep.