Filming

Start writing your story

Okkkkkkk I know its another filming chapter. 

But enjoy the chapter :)

Y/n pov:

The boat slowed to a stop at the dock.  "Have fun." The driver called as we pulled our bags off the boat.  

"Thank you!" We called in unison as he pushed off the dock. 

Today we are filming on a small island to film a fight scene in the jungle area.  "Hailee y/n, over here!" Flo called to us.  

We walked over and placed out bags down.  "Ready to film?" Tom asked.  "As I'll ever be."  I said stepping into my trailer.  

Time skip

"SHIT I'm out of webs."  Tom yelled flinging his arm as we ran.  The camera in front of us moving on a small cart. 

"I have one arrow left."  Hailee said pulling her empty bow back.  "You guys get to the jet, I'll hold them off."  I yell flinging my arm which after editing would look like metal feathers flying.  The camera panned around us. 

We all stopped in our tracks.  "No way Cora."  Hailee said putting her arms on my shoulders.  "Kate don't worry I got this, get Yelana to the jet and wait for me." We touched foreheads and she shook her head. 

"No I'm not losing you again." She started to tear up. "You won't lose me, I swear on my parents I will come back."  She pulled me into a kiss then ran off.  

"CUT!" Joe yelled we all walked over to the monitor to hear the notes. 

"Nice job guys, it only took you 4 try's."  Anthony said making us all laugh.  

"Take a five minuet break, then we will film y/n's fight scene."  We all broke apart and i sat down on my chair. 

"Hey baby."  Hailee said sitting next to me.  "Hi love."  I said giving her a small kiss.  "How are you feeling?" She asked as I took a sip of water.  

"It's a little warm in the motion capture suit, but other than that I'm great." She smiled and gave me another kiss.

"You look cute in whatever you wear."  I blushed and stood up.  "I should get ready to film."  She nodded and I walked in front of the cameras.

Time skip 

Hailee pov:

Y/n and I were sitting in the hotel room together when we heard a knock on the door. 

"Can you go see who it is?" I asked y/n continuing to  write my email.  "Yea no problem."  She said sitting up. 

She walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole.  "It's Flo, Tom, and Zendaya."  She said opening the door. 

"Hey guys!" Tom said in his familiar British accent.  "How are you guys feeling?" Zendaya asked.  

"I'm ok, I don't know about Hailee."  I looked up at all of them as they sat on the bed and flipped y/n off. 

"Ouch that hurt."  Y/n said  dramatically falling on top of me. I cried out in pain as she laid on top of me and started biting my arm.  

"Get off me!" I yelled pushing her off.  We all fell into a fit of laughter as y/n grabbed Bucky's arms and made him stand on his hind legs.  

"Put him down."  I said as he attempted to bite y/n's hands. She set him down and climbed on the bed next to me.  

"So how are you guys doing?" Tom asked raising his eyebrows.  "We are just fine."  I said holding y/n's hand.  

"All of your fans are waiting for you guys to announce that you are engaged." Flo said taking a bite of a cupcake they had brought.

"Hmmm lets see, oh yea that is y/n's fault."  I said, she put her hands up in defense.  "Hey I'm waiting for the right moment, I was going to do it on our 2 year but we went to a premier."  

We all nodded and went back to the cupcakes.  "The internet will explode when you do."  Zendaya said making us all laugh.  

Small time skip

Later after we had all gone back to our rooms y/n sat behind me on the bed.  "What are you doing?" I asked skeptically. 

She just laughed and put her arms around my waist.  

"What are you doing?"  She laughed some more and pulled me backward so that I was laying her my back but on her stomach. 

"What is this?" I asked as she flipped me over.  I looked into her (whatever) colored eyes and leaned in for a kiss.  

She kissed back and let me sit up.  I pushed her back against the headboard and she wrapped her arms around my waist.  

I put my hands on the hem of my shirt and started to pull up when there was another knock on the door.

"I'll get it." She said getting off the bed.  I put my shirt back on correctly and I heard Tom's voice.  

"Sorry, I just left my jacket in here." He said walking in.  "Hey Tom." I said as he came into view. 

"Ok I'll be going now."  He said walking over to the door. "Bye." Y/n said as the door closed. 

"Shall we go to bed?"  Y/n asked laying next to me.  "Yes we should."  I said laying down with her. 

"I love you." I started, "I love you most." Y/n finished flipping off the light.  

WOW OVER 11K READS!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3333

HAVE A LOVLEY WEEK <3