Nørä Wiłsøṅ

Thank you so much for 1k reads!!! (Now 1.1k❤️)

As a thank you.....this special chapter that I wasn’t planning on posting yet or at all... (actually I love this chapter but I didn’t know where to put it. This is not a headcannon it’s apart of the story)

¿○?●¿○?●¿○?●¿○?●¿○?●¿○?●¿○?●¿○?●¿

“N/n dear....”

You let you head fall back, looking at the ceiling of your home. You scratched your already red eyes, only the burning sensation and cloudy vision left.

Swallowing the lump in your throat you were ready for whatever was about to be thrown your way. But first.

Fuuuuuuckkkkk, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!” you stayed in the same position “Could....could  you guys just, not right now....I just came back from school and I’m so damn tired”.

“What makes you think something is wrong” Your mom spoke, her voice soft, warm like she was trying to prepare you for something.

You put your index finger up, “first the ‘y/n dear.’. You put your middle finger up next “Secondly, you didn’t go ‘language!’. You swallowed the lump in your throat finally looking your parents in the eye as you raised a third finger, “And you’re both looking at me like that.....why are you both looking at me like that?”

It was clear as day. Your father had his head down, his eyes looking anywhere but you his lips constantly moving as if he wanted to say something but of course not a sound left his lips. Your mother was even worse, yes she managed to keep her head up but she felt really scared what really gave it away was what she was doing with her hand. Her thumb rapidly connecting with the other four in a pattern-like way, of course you knew....you got the habit from her..

“Maybe you should sit down” you father spoke with a guilty tone.

“And number four, we’re sitting now...” you sat on the couch farthest away from them.

“Your father...he got this-“ your mother started to explain.

“-Business deal” he held your mother’s hand calming her down. “It’s a really big deal and the company is going to make so much money and progress

On a normal day you would have had the brightest smile on your face, hugging your dad tightly and congratulating him a million times but today they were met with a blank stare from you. You knew... that wasn’t why they were nervous if anything they looked ten times worse.

“It's overseas and we’re going to stay there” he completed, “In Japan actually”

“Oh, you’re taking mom so she can see her friends and relatives right? When will you both be back?” your cold face being countered by the warm expressions painted on your features. Your dad always left the country for business sometimes he would take your mom if you were having classes and take the while family if there were holidays. You just wished they hadn’t make the matter seem so..... serious.

“We’re all going actually...” Your father admitted.

“But I’m having exams. Could I at least graduate first? I mean-“ you saw their faces again, “We’re......we’re gonna be there for a while aren’t we?” Your voice quiet and distant.

“We’re so sorry” your mother moved closer to you placing her soft, warm palms on your cheeks.

The corners of you lips raised slightly, “No its actually fine, there’s nothing here for me anyway. I mean family first right?” You weren’t lying. There was actually nothing here for you, no friends no nothing but it doesn’t mean you were all giddy about leaving.
“Exactly baby, new life and everything you can even forget about everything even-“

Your eyes darkened and smile faded immediately. Your mother’s lips parted in shock to see how you pushed her hands away from her face and stood up.

“I had no problems with leaving, I was on board....but why, why why why can’t you leave Nora in the past. Ever since that happened you’ve been looking at me like some freak, it’s not even like it was my fault. I-i just happened to be there what’s my fault in that huh?” You voice shaky and flat. “That was so long ago damn it, I couldn’t even comprehend stuff yet.”

Your parents didn’t even stop as you left to go to your room, closing the door quietly to avoid an ass-whooping. You landed face first on your bed, mind just blank, only the smell of upcoming rain calming you down.

Nora....are you mad at me?”

°♧°•°♧°•°♧°•°♧°•°♧°•°◇°•°♧°•°♧°•°♧°
Bro.....imagine Ranpo in death note😭😭😭 he would tell Light his name and still catch him.

Oh yeah Nora....I mean this or she is actually very important to the story. 
And so....two questions unsolved.
Mr detective and Nora Wilson♡