Headcannon

Pfft...you thought I was gonna post the next chapter?

The comment on the last chapter made me fucking laugh. That's exactly why I made this headcannon on the spot instead of posting the actual chapter.

 That's exactly why I made this headcannon on the spot instead of posting the actual chapter

-----------

-----------

Presenting....

Hide and seek with the characters.

Y/n

Seeking: You find the first person and yell for everyone to come out as well. (You don't see the point in looking for everyone if you've already found the seeker for the next round- You're lazy)

You go to find Light or L first...things may or may not happen. (Things definitely happen)

If you're lazy (more than usual) you bribe Ryuk with apples to tell you where the others are hiding. Light knows but it's not like he can say anything about it.

Sometimes you conspire with one of the hiders to tell you where the others are, in return, you don't tell everyone you found them first.

Hiding: If it's in your house you never get caught.

If Light or L finds you first...you already know things may or may not happen. The bastards still tell everyone they found you first. (Depends)

L attempts to bribe you with food sometimes but it barely ever works.

Light uses Ryuk to find you first because you can't say he was cheating.

If Misa or Sayu finds you first they don't tell anyone and look for someone else, this is because you conspire with them as well. Everyone knows but they don't have proof. They also like to hide together with you sometimes, it never ends well.

You mostly get caught because everyone knows the smell of your perfume, even though you use multiple.

Misa (Her shinigami eyes aren't included)

Seeking: L and Sayu are always the ones seeking after Misa because she doesn't say when she sees you and Light first. It has reached the point where both you and Light don't even bother hiding if she's the one seeking.