Mean hyung 2 (Felix)

Felix was bored. There was no easier way to put it. He had done every puzzle, read every book he could find in his room and written at least three short stories not to mention filled an entire notebook with drawings as well as relearned the entire Korean language. And now he had nothing to do.

"Hyung, can we talk?" Felix ventured out of his room, going to find Chan. The oldest heard him coming and knew that it was finally over.

"We can. You start" Chan stopped what he was doing and gave his full attention to Felix.

"I acted badly. I'm sorry. You apologized and I shouldn't have held a grudge, it was wrong" Felix admitted. He had been rehearsing what he would say for hours but it still wasn't the best. he just hoped it would be good enough. Of course, he should've known that he could give the lousiest apology ever and Chan would still forgive him.

"It's okay Felix. I'm not happy with your behavior and we will be talking about it but I am not mad. Your forgiven" Chan hugged his friend and Felix immediately felt better. Chan's smile slipped and Felix knew what came next and he was not going to fight it.

"Let's start then" Chan sat down and tipped Felix over his lap, pulling the younger's jeans to his knees.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Hyung! Not so hard" Felix slapped a hand over his mouth, hoping that Chan would let that go. He knew that his hyung wouldn't but he still hoped.

"Excuse me?" Chan did stop, out of surprise more than anything. Felix ducked his head down, covering it with his arms. Chan was not going to let that slide and he bared his dongsaeng completely. Felix resisted putting his hand back, knowing it would only make things worse.

"You are in no position to be making demands right now, Lee Felix" Chan scolded lightly. Felix nodded and stayed silent. He didn't want to risk making things even worse for himself.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Felix clenched his fists, watching as his tears formed a puddle underneath him.

"I'm sorry hyung! I know you were just irritated and I shouldn't have held onto my anger. It was wrong" Felix admitted. He had felt bad but every time he thought about what happened, he only felt more angry at Chan.

"I have to apologize too. I overreacted and I was rude to you. Forgive me, Felix?" Chan pulled Felix up, guiding him into a hug.

"Of course I do, Chan-hyung. And I'm sorry that I almost made us late for school. I'll try to do better in the morning" Felix decided. Chan ruffled his hair and stood up, bringing Felix up with him.

"Now what do you say we go show the others I didn't kill you and then we can watch a movie or something. And if you need any help with homework, I'll be more than willing to help you" Chan offered. Felix appreciated that but the last thing he wanted to think about was sitting down long enough to do his homework. Chan seemed to realize this because he quickly dismissed the idea and led Felix to the living room to watch a movie with their friends.

___________________________________
I know this one is a little bit shorter and took forever to write. I didn't really know what else to add. Please feel free to leave suggestions and enjoy