21. Lollipop

Once I get his okay with what I have pictured in my mind, I slide down his body

Once I get his okay with what I have pictured in my mind, I slide down his body. I get up on all fours and push him onto his back, leaning up high enough to kiss his lips once more.

I pull away from the kiss and the lust in his eyes I know must match that of mine. Cryilla has been a mess within our mind but is now quiet and ready for anything coming our way. My heart pounds in my chest as nerves, excitement, and want coarse through me. There is no doubt in my mind or in my body. Just how he has been tonight I know without a doubt I trust him and it clicked in the shower I trusted him when I went to him tonight instead of staying in this room on my own.

Not even close to a weeks time of being here has changed me and for the best I can ever say. Just a day of talking to him I know I never want anyone else. Never should I have ever doubted the Lunar Goddess as she knew what I needed when I never did and it is Seth. His gentle nature with me and can tell how it isn't fake but the true him.

My hand wraps around him. My eyes can see him enough with the darkness in the room as I am so close to his appendage due to the moonlight shining barely through the curtains. A little fluid is quick to seep from his opening and I rub my thumb over it and spread over his cock, making his natural scent to me seem even more.

Why is it called cock? Seen many of times before so understand why you call it that but it is not bird. Cryilla pops up randomly.

Really going to have me stop to question and see why so many call it as such or have me continue? In my opinion I'd much rather just call it a cock and go on with pleasing our mate and tasting him finally.

Alright, lick mate. It is like those lollipops right? That is what you do right? Just don't bite it or else we can't please mate, I think he scream very loudly if you do.

I rolls my eyes and go back to focusing on Seth and not my crazy wolf as the heat has tamed enough for us to think clearly once more. My hand never stopped moving over him during Cryilla and I's little chat.

Tired of waiting and just giving a hand job, I open my mouth and suck him straight to the back of my throat. I gag a little and pull up some as the first curse word I ever heard comes from Seth's mouth. It drives me to do it again as his taste is also a new favorite of mine. His moans and taste spur me on as I suck and lick around his entire length. When I take him from my mouth to lick and pay attention to his tip more, my hands fondle his balls and he shakes some on the bed. His hands hold the sheets instead of grabbing my hair letting me set all the pace.

"Turn to where I can touch you, please." He groans. "I need something to do in pleasing you to not loose it right the fuck now."

With a laugh, I take him from my mouth and work him with my hand as I move and his hands grab a leg each. He completely spins me and I can't help how my cheeks heat completely with his head right under my vagina as my knees are on both sides of his head.

"That is more than turning sideways." I laugh lightly.

"Fair is fair and I waited long enough to taste you."

My remark vanishes when his tongue meets my clit. His hands grab my butt cheeks and then forces me closer to him as his tongue dives through my folds and over my opening. He definitely isn't wasting time tasting me and my legs shake at the feeling he is causing.

I place him back in my mouth and moan as his tongue cirlces my nub and a finger slips into me. Never has something been inside me before and even though forgein it feels amazing. A squeal comes from mine mouth when he curls his finger inside of me and my legs jerk, I don't want to hurt him but it was a reaction I couldn't stop and he continues doing the movement while speeding up.

So sucking him harder, I relax my throat muscles and take him fully down my throat. A knot forms in my stomach and I can't stop the moans coming from me. Licking his tip I moan as I take him down my throat repeatedly just as a saltiness comes over my tongue and Seth groans, I feel my release let free and I spasm on his finger that he slips a second one in easily with how wet I am while his tongue never stops its assault. Prolonging my release. I let his cock slide from my mouth as I done swallowed down his release, to get the much needed air that seems to have left my body.

Seth slowly brings me down it seems as his movements have almost stopped. He removes his fingers and my legs shake so hard I can't move but he moves me instead to where I am curled up against his chest within just a moments time, truly showing his strengths.

"That was beyond amazing." I hum and he agrees quickly.

"Your the first to ever touch me." Seth smiles when I look up to him.

"Are you serious?" I ask and he nods. "I would have thought you been with someone at the very least."

"No, I saved myself for my mate."

I kiss his lips and it is very different with our tastes mixed together but it doesn't detour me in the least like I would have thought.

"You're my first but you probably could tell." I blush and he nods. "I like we are learning together but I must say that with my book love I have read many things."

Seth laughs. "I've heard loads from pack members our age trying to learn and reading does help."

I my mind is calm and my body calm.

"An orgasm helps it calm for short periods at a time." Seth smiles and rubs his nose on mine. "Sleep, love. You will need the rest."

I sigh and kiss him softly one last time as my eyes droop on their own. Darkness seeps in and I can't help the smile that is on my face, even if I want to brush my teeth no strength is left.