54. Sunshine

"Uppie! Uppie!" Aysun giggles as she runs next to me

I pick her up in my arms and she wraps her arms around my neck. "Aren't you supposed to be at the daycare center?"

"Callie was playing with me and Chelsey is right there. I missed you and Mommy." Aysun pouts.

I look over and Chelsey waves before linking that she is sorry but Aysun started crying for us and Callie wasn't even able to take her mind off of us. I nodded to her and let her know it is all good that I have her.

If things take a turn then I will see if Ma or Aunt Sherry can take Aysun for a moment or two.

The last week Jirus has been trying to reverse the spell on Magnolia and Raine. So far he hadn't had success, but it is a complex spell. Today Lance and I were able to find some other real gems to where he can draw power from them, one being a emerald and a sapphire.

"Is Mommy okay?" Aysun looks over where Raine is sitting on the grass while we have waited for Lance to get back.

"Yeah she is waiting patiently."

"For the part from my other grammy?" Aysun tilts her head.

"Yes sweetheart she is and maybe Jirus will be able to help her soon."

"Mommy will be strong like you?"

"Mommy may be stronger than I am by the end of it all." I laugh lightly.

"That will be funny. So Mommy will be able to win the tug-a-war game you play with the dish towel when laughing about who is washing the dishes and who will go sit and watch tv?"

"Yes she just might but I like it when she takes it easy." I smile at Aysun.

We walk over to Raine and sit with her as Lance is making his way to us with the sapphire. Aysun plays with Raine's hair as we soak in the sunshine. Never have I felt more content as I wrap my arms around Raine with our daughter in her lap.

"Okay. Okay I am here guys." Lance huffs as he hands the gem to Jirus. "Sorry I got caught speaking with border patrol, Valin and Levo are on their way out there now to see what is up. A guard scented something off."

"We can come help instead?" Ethan looks over to Magnolia and she shrugs with a nod.

"No you guys stay here. I and the others have this." Lance tells Ethan then looks to me with a nod. "The both of you are needed here with your mates."

"Link if you do need help." I glance to Raine then to Lance.

"You know it." He smiles then takes off.

"Are you ladies ready?" Jirus sighs then looks to Magnolia and Raine.

"Yup." Raine smiles then kisses Aysun while she stands and I take Aysun in my arms.