42. Cooking

This evening when leaving the center I had asked Aysun if she wanted to join me for the evening to which she clung to me very quickly with a nod of her little head

This evening when leaving the center I had asked Aysun if she wanted to join me for the evening to which she clung to me very quickly with a nod of her little head. It has been the best and just feels so natural, even Cryilla is incredibly calm with this little pup hugging us close. At times Cryilla even purs at the pups touch as her fingers will glide through my hair seemingly on their own maybe as a comfort to her but I enjoy it so much as well.

Then when Seth was fine with her being with us for the evening it made my heart soar. When Aysun wanted Seth to hold her, even though meant I didn't have her in my arms, still made me just want to become a puddle on the ground to see him hold her in his arms.

We are all currently in the house and inside our kitchen. Seth pulled a stool chair out since it has a back and sat Aysun in the chair while I got in the one next to her. Together we watch him work by the stove with some steaks.

"Now here is the important question Aysun." He turns and places his hands on the counter in front of us.

She looks at him expectly with a smile.

"Do you want fries or something special to go with the meat?" He asks her.

"What is special?" She tilts her head.

"I was think of some loaded mashed potatoes."

"I don't know what that is." She frowns.

"Well I could make both and that way if you don't like the loaded mashed potatoes you got fries to enjoy."

"O-tay." She nods quickly. "I don't know if I like steak though. Me never had that before."

"Oh, you haven't?" Seth asks her and she shakes her head. "What have you had before?"

"Chicken nuggets." Aysun smiles wide.

"Those are tasty aren't they? Let me guess you like ketchup with them too?" Seth raises a playful eyebrow.

To my surprise Aysun shakes her head. "Ew no, Beta, me like barbeque sauce."

I giggle slightly. "Now that is the better choice."

Seth chuckles then goes back to cooking. We talk with Aysun and find out what she likes as Seth finished up cooking. Together we found out that she likes all things princess and dolls but how most of the time other pups tend to keep the dolls which is why she enjoys coloring too. I had seen her coloring many times at the center but thought it was her preference, but it makes my chest ache that she doesn't get to play with the toys much other than at night when the others leave to go to their homes as she stays there with a couple other pups that don't have parents.

I catch a small whine and look over to see Seth with a frown on his face. I do a double take since I hadn't heard him whine as such other than one time. He catches my stare and gives a sheepish smile before plating food for us all.

Before we know it is time has come and we have just made sure that Aysun was inside the center with Chelsey. My heart literally broke when she started crying and it was the hardest thing ever to leave her when all I want to do is holding her tight. Cryilla whimpers in my mind still as we just walk back into our home with Seth.

"Can we talk about something?"

"Of course." I look over to him.

"I, uh, well Fido." He rubs his head then stops. "No it is me as well. Both of us are were instantly attached to Aysun and Fido has already proclaimed her as our pup."

I can feel as my eyes widen at what he says.

"Please say somthing." Seth watches me. "I know it was a instant and I am so sorry but it just sort of happened I know I should have spoke to you first and I won't deny that I don't want her to be our pup like Fido does but he is the one that proclaimed it faster but it feels right too. Also I know it is so quick in our mateship but kind of like us being mates we knew and it seems the Lunar Goddess keeps having surprises for us because we can't fully control everything our wolves do but it feels right to us too."

I kiss his lips to stop his rambles.

Hmm mate taste good. Cryilla hums. I was waiting to see how Fido done but I feel she my pup too. Cryilla wouldn't proclaim without knowing how Fido felt too because male wolves tend to take more time sometimes to warm to others pups when not biologically theirs but I should have knows Fido is different from many of males.

He also had a great role model since Lance took in Seth as his own when he wasn't too. I remind Cryilla of Seth and Fido's background to which she agrees and prances happily in my mind.

"So is this something you want?" Seth asks me.

I smile wide and nod. "Yes it is. Cryilla feels the same as Fido and I know that Aysun has formed an attachment. I really don't care how quick things are because they just feel right and I know it was meant to be, besides you know for us wolf shifters things tend to always move fast." I giggle lightly.

"We got a daughter." Seth smiles softly and pulls me into his arms.

"We do." I smile then my mind spins.

"What's wrong?"

"First we must talk to Chelsey, but I have a feeling she already figured since she mentioned it all to begin with and said I could take her outside of the center. Second, we have to get furniture and a room set up for Aysun and talk to her too. Then what will everyone else say especially with everything going on and so unknown."

Seth shooshes my mind with his lips just as my heart rate started to climb.

"One thing at a time and I am sure it will all work out. Let's talk to Chelsey and Aysun first then we can get things for Aysun if she wants this too. As for everyone else I figure they will be overjoyed."

I smile as he kisses me once again. My legs wrap around his waist as he moves us up the stairs. With the time of night I know we need to do the talking in the morning with Chelsey and Aysun, so for tonight I will be one with my mate as happiness keeps bursting through me.