41. Need To Have

'Seth?' Raine links

'Seth?' Raine links.

'Yes, Love?'

'Would you be okay if I took Aysun out and strolled around the pack a little with me?'

'Asyun?'

'She is the little girl, four years old, that has formed an attachment with me here at the center. She is the orphan.'

My heart hurts for the little pup.

'Of course I will not mind.'

'Thank you.' She links back before she cuts the link.

You know pup forms attachment normally older wolf that is around will too. I wouldn't mind being a Papa wolf. Fido hums.

That is something we hadn't really spoken about is pups. I know that Raine is on a birth control has been but I wouldn't mind having many pups with her whether our very own or if we adopt. It sends a happy feeling through me with the thoughts as Raine would be a great mom to any little one.

"So the information Ethan heard on eating salmon is correct for their memories." Valin catches my attention from the book in my hands that I was reading prior to getting Raine's link.

"At least we know that so with it being the biggest piece of information to be found it is something we can let them decide to do or not." Lance sighs.

"I believe they are all four willing to do such from what they spoke on yesterday when we were all talking. I know Raine has mixed feelings on it but feels it is something she needs to do more than not wanting too." I add in.

They both nod.

Uncle Levo walks in. "Training is done for today."

"How did it go?" I ask him.

"Only one in the medium level grouping had a minor injury from when shifted in wolves. It should seem some of the warriors could honestly stand for going up a level as they are having troubles holding back strengths and hurting others in their groups not meaning too."

I nod as it was something we been watching. Uncle Levo has taught me how to tell when it is time to bump warriors up to the new levels. To know there are some ready makes things nice as it changes groupings so there is others to work with on more areas.

"So other than that part now we need to focus on seeing if there is any written myths around that area with the Bruin. I would think it would be somewhere within our own history to be driven out of an area." Lance turns it back to the list of things to find.

"More reading." Valin huffs.

"Go check the perimeter if you would like first." Lance chuckles as Valin jumps up.

"Deal." Valin takes off.

"Onto making sure the weaponary is still on course." Uncle Levo turns.

"What do you mean on course?" I turn my head toward him before he leaves.

"I had more weapons brought in for the wolves that can no longer shift. They have been training to work with guns and bows."

I nod. "That is actually a good idea."

"Something thought up and Lance said go for it that way even though they don't have access with their wolf form anymore."

"Mainly just for the elderly." Lance adds in. "It was something I was going to mention but we have had your attention elsewhere helping with this list so Levo has tended to that part."

I nod. This is why we have three seperate high rank officials to tend to everything. Sometimes when things are like they are now part of me thinks it wouldn't hurt to have a fourth high ranking wolf.

"Wouldn't it be easier to speak with another witch instead of reading over it?" Uncle Levo asks looking at our mountain of books.

"Actually I would say no." I respond first.

"He is right because of the fact not knowing if they could be trusted not say something to others. Also the worry on if the information they give us would be correct. Most witches want to stay out of the business of other supernaturals which could lead to them being sort of sour and not giving truth." Lance finishes explaining.

"Have fun hitting the books." Uncle Levo waves. "Link me if you want me to come help after this check and training."

"Will do." Lance calls out and we get back to reading.

Hours later and three books down, we have not found anything else so far. I groan and lay the book down while rubbing my eyes. Now I love reading but the burning eyes is the worst part of it all.

"Go home for the day Seth. We can pick back up tomorrow." Lance sighs as he sits back rubbing his head. "I will just sign off on some of this other paperwork for what the pack needs then head home myself."

I nod and bid him bye before making way down the stairs of the packhouse.

I hear laughter and the scent of Raine wafts through the hall. Following my nose, I see Raine standing by the kitchen counter as a little pup has her arms wrapped around Raine's neck as her legs are squeezing Raine's waist. My guess is this is little Asyun. It makes me smile at the sight of Raine holding her close while the little girl has her head on Raine's shoulder.

Raine turns and smiles at me. I get to see Asyun's little face now. She has a sweet button nose, big bright eyes that are taking everything in. She doesn't shrink away from me as I walk up to them but instead she smiles at me.

"Hey, Love." I kiss Raine's cheek then pull back slightly.

"Hey." She smiles.

"Hello there." I wave to Asyun.

"Hi." She smiles and puts her thumb in her mouth.

"How are you?" I smile at her.

"Good. It is fun being with Raine." She almost studies me while she smiles brightly.

I chuckle lightly.

"This is my mate, he is very sweet and caring." Raine smiles looking at me. "So we came in to visit and see when you would be done but you're here now. I was going to take Aysun to our house and cook supper with her, if you were okay with that."

"Of course, let's go home." I nod and guide them out of the kitchen after we bid Magnolia and the others bye.

"I get to see your house?" Aysun asks shyly.

"Yes you do little one." I reply and she holds her arms out to me.

Raine frowns a little but lets me take Aysun. Aysun snuggles into my neck and holds on tight as we walk up to the house.

Fido hums in our mind and his words shock me but at the same time I couldn't agree more.

Our pup.

Even if it sounds crazy having just met the little pup not even ten minutes ago it feels right.

Looks like I need to have a major conversation with Raine. I can't believe Fido is quick to claim this little girl and I would love to have her as our daughter but I will not do anything Raine doesn't want or ready for.

 I can't believe Fido is quick to claim this little girl and I would love to have her as our daughter but I will not do anything Raine doesn't want or ready for