Iam not a kid -2

Jin stopped the cycle in front of Jungkook's apartment, and there was no sign of Jungkook's bike there. Jin got lost the couple in the middle, so he decided to check on the apartment.

He was somehow relieved that Jungkook didn’t bring her to his apartment. But he is still crazy, wondering where they went, and the fact that Jungkook and Lisa have mutual feelings towards each other other than friendship makes him want to follow them everywhere he can.

“He probably dropped her off at her
house.” Jimin consoled Jin.

They then decide to go back. Once they reached Jimin’s house, he hopped down and waved at Jin.

“Bye Jinnie.”

When Jimin opened his house gate, he heard a quarrel sound, and he immediately turned back, closed the gate, and hopped into Jin's cycle at the same speed he had hopped down earlier.

“Never mind, I am staying the night with you.” Jimin said.

“Why?” Jin asked when he started pedaling.

“Those who do not have parents and those who do have parents have their own problems."

*

Jin was opening his house gate when he noticed Jungkook's bike in their front yard. He stood there, stopping Jimin from entering. Jimin confusedly looked at where Jin was looking, and his eyes went wide when he saw a bike and shoes outside the house.

“Seriously? They came to your house." Jimin asked.

Jin didn’t reply to Jimin; he quickly made his way to the front door and stood there to take some time to calm down.

“We are home.”

Jin said as soon as he opened the door and entered with Jimin. They pretend to be shocked when they see Jungkook and Lisa sitting in the living room. But Jin's eyes were only on Jungkook, who quickly avoided Jin’s eye contact.

“Oh! Isn't it Joonie's little brother?" Lisa asked Jungkook, who just nodded. Lisa stood from there and walked to where Jin was.

“Hai, do you remember me? Iam Lisa.”

Jin took it as a challenge to introduce himself in front of Lisa. He spoke in a deep voice.

“Hai, I am Ki-“

“Uri aegi wasseo?” Namjoon cut off Jin by coming from the kitchen. Jin closed his eyes for a sec in frustration for destroying him from properly introducing himself.

“Aegi? Oh, I remember; that's what you call him. Cute.” Lisa smiled at Jin.

Jimin rolled his eyes, thinking about the tantrums Jin was going to throw once they got inside his room.

“Since we are going out tonight, how about we take them with us?”

“No thanks; we have our own plans.” Jin said immediately.

“What plans do kids have at night?"
Namjoon asked.

“We are not kids; we are adults, and we will hang out just like you.”

“That’s right.” Jimin sounded.

With that, they two went upstairs, swaying their hips. And once they reached the room, Jin and Jimin quickly peeked downstairs and perked their ears.

“Time passes really quick, Joon.” Lisa commented.

“Where do you want to go tonight?” Jungkook asked.

*

Jin and Jimin were plying on the seesaw while watching Namjoon, Jungkook, and Lisa from a distance.
They covered their faces almost with the foodie cap tightly tied around their faces.

"Yah, we will be caught for getting inside the children’s park.” Namjoon said when he saw Lisa swinging in the swing.

“Why is he still like this? These moments will never come back. Everything has changed so far. We were really happy back then. Like those kids, they are enjoying their lives without any burdens."

Lisa pointed at Jin and Jimin, thinking that they were kids who came to play there. Jungkook and Namjoon turn to look in that direction. Jinmin Buddy quickly averted their gaze from them and acted like they were playing there. Even Namjoon can't recognize Jin because its dark.

Jungkook smiled when Namjoon joined with Lisa. They were enjoying the moment When

“Who is there?”

The watchman came with a torch. Namjoon pulled Lisa from the swing, and they ran from there.

"That's what they actually waited for.” Jimin said that and started to laugh.

“Idiot run,” Jin whispered to Jimin, and he hopped down the seesaw.

“Why?”

“We are not also kids.”

Jimin's eyes went wide when realization hit, and he didn’t wait any longer. They also ran away from there.

After running for some minutes, the Jinmin buddy stopped to catch some breath.

“We should run with your hyung; look, there is no light in this direction."

“Run with them? Go if you want. I am not afraid of anything.” Jin said and started to walk forward, only to suddenly stop.

“Chim, I think it's better to go with Hyung." Jin said.

“Why? What happened to your pride this time?”

Jimin asked and followed Jin's eyes. They gulped when they saw a large Doberman stare at them.

*

Lisa laughed nonstop when they stopped running, which was later joined by Namjoon and Jungkook.

“That’s fun,” Namjoon said.

“HYUNG…”

They suddenly heard a scream from the other side. They quickly looked in that direction, only to see Jin and Jimin running towards them in terror.

Jin quickly hugged his hyung.

“wae? wae? What are you two doing here?”

“We just came out to breathe some fresh air, but a dog suddenly chased us.” Jimin explained.

Jin was embarrassed to face Jungkook and Lisa, and he buried his face more into Namjoon's chest.

“Joon, let's get something to eat. The treat is on me.” Lisa said suddenly, and Jinmin buddies have to agree with them because they have no other option.

*

"Seriously, they got drunk for a single bottle of soju?”
Lisa asked in disbelief.

Jinmin buddies were adamant about trying the soju when they went to the restaurant and ended up drunk there.

After they dropped Lisa, they reached Jimin's house next. Namjoon held Jimin, put Jimin’s hand around his shoulder, and got him out of the taxi.

“I will go and call his mom.” Namjoon informed.

“Chim chim, good night.” Jin said drunkenly from inside the car.

“bye~~~~~” Jimin struggled to wave in Namjoon's hold.

Jin turned to the side look at Jungkook when he heard Jungkook sighing.
His gaze fell on those doe eyes, and he silently looked into those eyes, which were also looking at his.

“Don’t look at me like that." Jin said it in a very low tone, which Jungkook heard.

“Like what?” Jungkook asked softly.

“Like you could love me.”